Oaksterdam Chemdawg #4 Outdoors

• Thread starter purekushkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purekushkills

Hi All,

I picked up a Chemdog #4 clone from Fruitridge health and wellness in Sacramento about 6...maybe 7 months ago. It went through a period of a 1000 w/HPS as we were using it for a mother. Eventually though, we needed to put some plants up outside, so we took the Chemdog #4 and a few others and stuck them in the yard...

Smells like straight citrus OG. Slow developer compared to the Querkle and the Pot of gold its next to, but the trichome content is rediculous....along with that smell :confused0054:

Till next time,
-PKK

Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors
Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors 2
Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors 3
Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors 4
Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors 5
Oaksterdam chemdawg 4 outdoors 6
joeca1i

joeca1i

Seems sativa dom,most indicas finish 3rd week of oct.I got a lil sensiseeds mexican sativa,looks like it'll be done mid or end of nov.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

joe Chemdog #4 is most definitely indica...Ive got it in my garden this year and trust she will be finished...she packs on weight fast. And yes most Indica's will be finished or finishing but IMHO the best Indica's; Chemdog #4, Mazar-i-Sharif, Lebanese finish late...leb and mazar can go till December.

great grow pkk...looks extremely healthy...lovely short fat fingers with heavy serrations...classic! If you haven't smoked this before you will really like the road kill skunk aroma once she is cured...and definitely bed time/rainy day smoke.

P

purekushkills

Thanks for stopping by guys!

Gemini...
Thanks for the response my friend. From what I've heard Chemdog #4 is a brick shit house lol

This is my first time growing the Chemdog #4 so I'm stoked as all hell.
Chem and OG are some stellar strains and I want to explore all of them thoroughly :D

So far we've done the SFV OG, Skywalker OG, and the Larry OG.

This is the first of the Chem line that we've grown, and it seems like a great place to start. The 4, D, and 91 all smoke amazing! Hope I can do the ladies justice...

-PKK

D

DazedNconfussed

I grew that oaksterdam Chemdog #4 from fruit ridge also....best weed I ever had.....

P

purekushkills

Dazed, Thanks for stoppin by my friend...

Glad to know you enjoyed you Chemdog #4...I know I sure will!!! Now I am very curious to see this bitch on the Indoor cycle...this is some crazy good dope fellaz!

Reeks of OG...and is finally filling out :D

-PKK

waayne

waayne

Man she's blowing up nice!
That is really frosted out! :rock
I can't wait to see what you do with her indoor's......

T

TH_TurtleHermit

Chemdog looks like a strain I will have to check out one day when med gardens become legal where I am

P

purekushkills

Hey All,
Pulled down almost everything except for the Chemdog #4 today (Green Crack, Pot of Gold, a few Querkles).

The Chem will def. be the last one to be pulled, due to its insane stink/trichome content/white hair producton.

The smell has switched from citrus to a spicy or musky OG. Skunky as all hell...

The ferts I am using are leftovers from my drain to waste hydro room...Usually General Hydro or AN.

Some more for the time being :D

-PKK

P

purekushkills

So we finally pulled everything fellaz! Pics to come, this bitch yielded fat for being a mother put into the ground fairly late into the season. I havn't seen a good description of Chemdog #4 online yet, just pictures of the bud...so I thought I would go on and do a smoke report.

This stuff is some Old school Shit man. Straight up. If I put this weed anywhere in my dads house he would know that I had the dankest of the dank hidden somewhere.

VISUAL: Upon first examination, the buds look more golden than anything. It gives the bag less appeal, and kinda seems like schwag before you open it up. On closer inspection, the trichs are semi-camo being amber, and there are definitely an abundance. Very difficult stuff to trim.

SMELL: This is where this strain of cannabis completely and utterly takes everything in its path and wipes it out. After one taste of this, all you OG Kush heads, Sour Diesel fiends, and citrus lovers alike will worship what they have just inhaled.

It tastes like a super Pungeant OG (lemon) x A citrusy fuel x a Skunky flavor even more prominent than Sour Diesel.

So...Skunky, Citrusy, Sour. I gotta tripple bag it to hide the scent...even the double leaves my room smelling like a dosia palace!

Pics to come soon boys, think I found my holy grail :D

PROPS TO OAKSTERDAM FOR ACQUIRING THIS LEGENDARY CUTTING!

-PKK

fractal

fractal

This stuff is some Old school Shit man. Straight up. If I put this weed anywhere in my dads house he would know that I had the dankest of the dank hidden somewhere.

Yes yes that looks just like the Chemdog #4, I got it also a while back and I love it. It does remind me of a really good northern lights in a lot of ways, especially in a room with ripening colas it looks like NL is in there somewhere. So dank, the best of the old school it's a reallly well-rounded plant in every way.

A

antimatter

real nice man, alot nicer than the mediocre outdoor strains that are grown up in BC where I live, id be growing outdoors if I could put out that kinda quality.

Z

zwh

I remember getting a bag of this Chemdog, probably the same cut.

STANKY, skunkay, deliciousness! Even bagged and in an airtight jar, stunk up half of the house easily. Great stone too.

Smoked a small bowl in the backyard, entire house reeked of skunk. Whoops.

P

purekushkills

Hey Guys,

Finally got a pic of the 4 for ya. This bitch still reeks far more than any outdoor I have ever grown...Chemdog #4 is welcome in my stable for the rest of my days!!!

Now on to find the D and the 91 :D

Here's a little Backwood of some Skywalker OG to hold me over for doubledub's next indoor round.

Till next outdoor season:anim_44::RastaBong::mooning

-PKK

Top Bottom