Oaksterdam university?

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

School for growing Oaksterdam university?

hey i was wondering if anyone is familiar with this school and if so could you share your exp. i am new to the profession and i wanted to know if this school was worth the time, money and travel (currently located on the east coast).

S

SD1

I am planning on attending their basic and advanced seminar, 4 day consecutive course. I cannot vouch for the program but for me personally, I think its a wise choice to have as much knowledge about the subject as possible especially if you are in the profession. I am in socal but willing to travel to oak and spend the money. I am sure I will learn something and maybe more importantly, meet some smart and helpful people. : )

S

smalltime99

Not sure if it is worth it but I do think spending the money on better equipment and making sure your room is extra dialed is important. Plus with great sites like this one you can ask fellow farmers for help and do some extra reading if you really wanna succeed. Like anything it is what you put into it. Maybe someone can chime in that has actually gone to the school.

J

Jalisco Kid

Those that can't, teach.
Buy equipment and use it,kill a few plants. You will be further ahead in the curve.
Have a goal (a real one) and go for it.
Pick a style of growing,Find 1 or 2 growers the excel in that method say from 2 dif boards. read other grows but realize there is a lot of crap on the boards as there is in Jorge's and ed's books.
Stay with 2-3 strains the first 4-5 grows.
Have 3x the money you think you need.
tell no one
JK

G

ganjherbsmoke

id agree with JK
i took a two day basic seminar for shits cuz it was only 200 and i was in the area
cool experience to meet a lot of diff ppl from all diff backgrounds and all over
but in all it wasnt really worth the $ nothing is taught there u cant learn on your own or thru reading and watching videos online

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey thanks everyone your views really helped my decision. from the research i'd done on the school i've basically come to the same conclusion of jk, st99 and ghs; thanks for the helpful advise.

O

Oaksterdam Univ

Thanks for your interest in Oaksterdam University. Many alumni have come from the East Coast to get into cannabusiness & learn the Oaksterdam method of harvesting quality medicine without pests, mold, or mildew. It would be worth your trip with the information you would receive from our experienced growers, attorneys, & owners. Contact us to find out what class would suit you best based on your interests. Our faculty comprises of leaders in the cannabis legalization movement to provide our students with the highest training. Hope to see you soon.

Top Bottom