Oaksters grow

• Thread starter Oakster420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oakster420

Oakster420

Sorry man been busy at work. Things are looking pretty good in the room. I pick up a couple of gods gift plants from a friend. He let them go without messing with them. I got them home transplanted them and gave them a bath in azamax just to be safe.

The 2 big one are the GG I'm hoping they take.

The 6 in the red pots are the hillbilly crack and the 6 in the green pots are the blueberry milkshakes! Sorry got the shitty pics! I'll get better one up as soon as I can. Thanks for checking in!! :blackalien:

Harp

Harp

Very nice! Fun lil set up you got there. Take one with the lights off. Lets see em up close. (If you don't mind)

sonoragold

sonoragold

Always wanted to grow out some gg..hope they do good for you...everything is looking really good..peace

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up fellow farmers? Been a min since I was last on so a little update is needed. So after sexing themselves out I ended up with 2 of each.

These two are the hillbilly crack(green crack x pre 98 bubba bx2)

These 2 are the blueberry milkshake(blue queen x milkshake)
These 2 are the gods gift clones I got from a buddy!

These pics were taken with light off just after a watering! Everything is looking pretty good as of this point. Temps have been good 78-80 with light on and 70-72 with light off!

Oakster420

Oakster420

I had pretty fun 3 day weekend! I meet up with my brother Auldone and pick up some clones from him. I got 1- Blue dream 1-Tahoe OG 1- Blackwater 1-Bubba bloodline 2- GSC 1- Silver tip 1-UdubPK. He has 1 more blue dream and 1 rOarGe I'm gonna get. I'm gonna flower out 1 blue dream and 1 GSC. The other I'm going to mother out. The clones look ok after the long ride from Washington to Cali.
I have transplanted all of them. I'm gonna veg the 2 out for another week and put them in the flower room. They took a betting once they got into Cali. They were in a room where the temps were at about 90-93. Since I got them home in my tent they have been a lot happier. Temps are 79 with light on and 73 with lights off. They are on an 18/6 light schedule. Thanks for checking in!! :blackalien:

Myth

Myth

Nice man! Another Bay grower (based on your avitar) Question for you, in the red and green pots, is that sand on top? I ask because I have done that before for gnats, but noticed too much soil compaction using 1 inch of sand in a 7 gal pot. That shit is heavy.

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up @Myth? Not in the bay anymore. I'm more of a mountain guy now. Actually I got those stones at a indoor garden expo I went to in San Mateo.
It was just a sample bag I got. It does the same as the sand but it weights 1/4 of what the sand weights. I don't have any pest problem I'm just a preventive grower! I hit my plants every 2weeks with azamax. I stop that at week 6 into flower. Plus living in the mountains you can never be to safe. Thanks for stopping in!! :blackalien:

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well 3 of my plants are confused!!:( That leaves me with just 3 plants and only 1/12 seeds I popped.:banghead: I do have a couple of other clones to replace the confused ones!! I picked ones of those off took it in another room. Gently picked it apart to see what was inside and it was all bad!!

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well I have zero of the 12 beans I popped! All of them had those balls on them!! I don't know what I'm gonna do! I need to get some fem seeds or something

m8ty

m8ty

Dang! That's some straight up horse shit genes right there, hope you find a nice keeper soon....

Oakster420

Oakster420

Thanks guys! I ended up tossing the rest of the plants. Except for the 2 clones I put the other 2 clones I had in there. It's gonna slow stuff down for me for awhile!

Myth

Myth

Man, that's shitty. I'm sorry, this has happened to me twice. I normally say F-it and take the largest male and pair it with a clone for seeds for my next. Good luck bro.

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well the 2 big GG's I have left are doing awesome. I messed up by putting the wrong GSC in the flower room. Luckily I figured it out in time to switch them! One too many dabs I guess. :cigar:

I've heard both the GSC and the blue dream are real finicky plants. So I'm not gonna use the token grow on these 2 clones. I'm gonna be using the GH floranova series. That I had left over from my last grow. I'll be using that a low PPMs and try not to mess these ladies up! Thanks for checking in :blackalien:

Myth

Myth

Blue Dream has been one of the easiest strains to grow in my experience. Don't count it out man.

Oakster420

Oakster420

I hope so I can't lose more plants. I've heard the blueberry side of things make it finicky. That's what I've heard this will be my first time growing it. Also the first for the GSC I've heard it had a doughy smell/taste when cured! That sound like it will be some good smoke. I'm gonna go down and get some tomato cages today to get the supports up.

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up farmers? Been a min so just a little update on the 2 big girls I have left.

So I have the blue dream and the GSC in the flower room too. But there just taking off not much too see!!

These are the clones I got from my bro. Just topped all but the little one in the bottom left hand side. That's the one I'm most excited about. It's the UDubPK I've heard it's some killer purp!! Thanks for checkin in!!

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up fellow farmers? Been pretty busy as of late. Here is a few shots of my gods gift! They just started there 6 week.

This last pic is of a few cuts I got from my bro. And a few small clones I took 10 days ago. One isn't well the rest are looking pretty good. Thanks for checking in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom