R

red x

looking awesome bro
gona have yourself some nice heady buds
peace
ez

johnursery

johnursery

they look like pure head treasure :D to bad most people wont take the time to get to know pure sativa goodness, oh well more for us lol

T

TreFarmer

Hell ya Convex!! Nice balls on yer lady:) looks like all is on track. Good luck on the chuck;)

convex

convex

looks like this one will take more like 10...

Yeah, S1's are not exempt from pheno drift, but even at 10 weeks it is still fast for such a pure sativa ;)

Gonna give a few shots of PK 10-20 to try and help them along thier way.

Cheers

K

KushFields

@convex... you have no idea how much i am drooling over your plants... and your preservation S1 plans. Can't wait to hear how she smokes!

TortureKill

TortureKill

I dont think S1s are the only way to go with this one. A Bx project would do more justice in the Name of preservation. I have all kinds of Oaxacan seeds, also, Oaxacan x Mongolian, Mongolian x Oaxacan, and Oaxacan x Uzbekistan.

convex

convex

The reversal is to preserve her in a pure form, hybrids and back crosses might be a future project.

She has been hit with some c-plus pollen, might find a decent male in them to work with, but that is a much larger endevour .

Cheers

convex

convex

Week 7

Starting week 7 ...

They have had a couple of feeds with PK 10-20 @ 2 ml/g this past week as well as mollases.

Gonna start bringing the feed down to start plain water over the week.

Oax49 1
Oax49
Oax49 2
Oax49 3
convex

convex

The reversal is busting open, but looks near sterile on the earliest flowers so far.

I do see a few grains clinging to each nanner within, but are certainly not busting with pollen.

Hopefully the later flowers will be productive ...

Male
convex

convex

they will fill in convex..i see that starting..i had 4 x 1 k's on mine

things finish and grow faster that way LOL

you are gonna have a beaut

>> I have no doubt she will, mine are only under a 430, and in no hurry ;)

by week 9 end they will look almost just like what i grew

when they dry and the fronds move together you will have

Oaxacan spear shape

>> Can't wait to see how they finish!!

torturekill quote:

"I dont think S1s are the only way to go with this one. A Bx project would do more justice in the Name of preservation. I have all kinds of Oaxacan seeds, also, Oaxacan x Mongolian, Mongolian x Oaxacan, and Oaxacan x Uzbekistan.

right you are amigo..male/female ..especially if your Oaxacan is quite similar

>> These really do beg for a worthy Oaxaca male, unfortunately I do not have one.

s1's are a fun way of hanging onto strains in female form

>> ... And to make headstash seeds, as I do not have space/slots to keep many parentals; it facilitates my personal needs.

but definitely not the only way

Cheers!

convex

convex

Very nice report!
Do you still growing that willie from avatar? love that pic ;)

Alas, I lost my mind a few years ago and trashed everything that I had ... paronia gets the better of us sometimes ... but better safe than sorry ;)

I would really like to try and find that Nepali dom in my avatar but I recently looked at the usual vendors for RM's gear and seems the WN is off the shelves.

Cheers

convex

convex

A little behind on updates ... Mrs. C's folks borrowed the cam so will post pics in the next two days when I get it back.

Girls have been on plain water for the bulk of last week, yellowing up nicely (a merit of low feed rates) but will still need at least one more week to swell to a finish.

The reversal was a bust, sterile balls only ... as stated earlier, hit a branch with C-Plus pollen and will hopefully get a handful of seeds and perhaps a decent male to work with. Plan B is a nice Poly-W-OG male that I chopped back top a few branches and threw in the bunk box. Polar opposite of the Oaxaca, might find something in them assuming it takes.

Cheers

T

TreFarmer

Beautiful work convex!!
In the wild, what would be the benefit of willow tree? In Oaxaca you got a lot of competition for ground cover, The willow tree effects may get your seeds closer to the ground, blocking other seeds from your "rootprint". Even getting an unseeded bud a chance to possibly clone Itself. What do you think of this theory?

R

red x

yo bro,
ive got these seeds from oaxacaspice
if any could help out your project

1. Oaxacan Highland 1978 [15]

2. Central Mexican Sativa 1980 [15]

3. Central Mexican Highland 1980 [15]

4. Central Mexican Mountain Sativa 1979 [15]

5. Special Beans Sativa Torreon 1981 [15]

6. El Cuatro 4th Floor 1990 [15]

T

TreFarmer

yo bro,

+1

convex

convex

thats IT my friend

the willow tree flop and calyx fill in

just think if you had 1 kw hps on 4 sides

they would be finished by now

they look so fine

No doubt!
A little longer with less lumens, but looks like we are almost done ;)

Beautiful work convex!!
In the wild, what would be the benefit of willow tree? In Oaxaca you got a lot of competition for ground cover, The willow tree effects may get your seeds closer to the ground, blocking other seeds from your "rootprint". Even getting an unseeded bud a chance to possibly clone Itself. What do you think of this theory?

Honestly, never gave it much thought ... your theory does seem sound tho!

yo bro,

That's a hell of an offer red!
Looks like I am going to be doing some research over the holidays ;)

Cheers!

R

red x

brother oax is a kind bro that has gone tru tremendous heartache this year,
i think using his beans for something like this would make him smile
peace
ez

Latest posts

Top Bottom