Obama Administration/Medical Marijuana=Federal Prison

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

LOL SoCal. You learn about as well as that G3 guy in your original post who was warned/told 3 times to stop doing what he was doing before they busted his STUPID ass. Um...duh. Now folks are supposed to feel sorry for the guy and link it all back to...of course... the BOOGEYMAN?

Then there's clown boy #2...showing off his guns and 900 plant grow on a TV special and then wondering why he got popped. Those gun/drug laws/mandatory mins have been on the books since the Nixon days (1968) and have nothing to do with Obama.... and everything to do with stupid. Colorado boys will say "He did a Barkowitz" and not a fuckin one of em will feel sorry for him.

Obama has never OK'd commercial or retail sales. Never. These profiteers above took a risk and lost.

neither one of these clowns were MMJ patients growing at home. No one is being "targeted" or thrown in prison who is doing this individually or as a caregiver.

If you can't do the time (and don't have a brain)....don't do the crime.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Skulls ssh T Shirts

It's OK to say what you like... Until "They" don't like what you say. Where is the fun in that...
I don't have A "Button" to "Delete" people that I don't agree with here...

Natural

Natural

I'm waiting to see how the Hemp farming in CO goes..will they bust farmer's for growing rope?..by the fields. God forgive him if he owns a shotgun.

sky high

sky high

It's logic's webpage. He (aka "They" in your world) pays for it. He (They) designated that it is a POT site, not an anti-Obama site or a free place for you to post your political diatribe/vile.

When you pay your own way (highly doubtful), you can have some clout, a delete button and can control what happens on >your< forum. Until then...those bad/mean folks known as "They" call the shots.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

It's logic's webpage. He (aka "They" in your world) pays for it. He (They) designated that it is a POT site, not an anti-Obama site or a free place for you to post your political diatribe/vile.

When you pay your own way (highly doubtful), you can have some clout, a delete button and can control what happens on >your< forum. Until then...those bad/mean folks known as "They" call the shots.
If they (Logic) as you put it, had A "Yawn" Emoticon... It would make the "Point" necessary here... and for your post above. I can't use the "Finger" Emoticon or squiggly or some other moderator might delete the post... What do you expect from me here when I have A "Gag" in my mouth via. admin.? (Why does that Sound so Familiar?)

Skulls ssh T Shirts

squiggly

squiggly

If they (Logic) as you put it, had A "Yawn" Emoticon... It would make the "Point" necessary here... and for your post above. I can't use the "Finger" Emoticon or squiggly or some other moderator might delete the post... What do you expect from me here when I have A "Gag" in my mouth via. admin.? (Why does that Sound so Familiar?)

View attachment 293581

This is ridiculous.

I've never deleted or censored a post of yours and I wouldn't unless you violated forum policy. Same goes for the other moderators.

If something you posted got deleted, you broke the rules--plain and simple.

Cort

Cort

If Obama can issue executive orders to legalize millions of illegal aliens, he could issue an order to not go after those who are following state laws on cannabis (like he promised)

Its about holding a man to his word.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

This is ridiculous.

I've never deleted or censored a post of yours and I wouldn't unless you violated forum policy. Same goes for the other moderators.

If something you posted got deleted, you broke the rules--plain and simple.
Uh... Yeah, OK... From where I sit, "You" are now one of them (Admin.) and like I mentioned above "It's OK to say what you like, until "They" don't like what you say" I had A private "conversation" with "A" moderator at one point who's name I won't mention (just not right) and walked away with the encouragement to say what I "Feel" as long as I don't "Insult" or blatantly "Attack" anyone and what they believed and to offer "Support" for my point of view and I would be offered the same courtesy and believed that to be "What" this site was all about, but not any longer... It has become painfully obvious to me that the last portion of the underlined statement is the "Larger" truth here... and to that I would like to say, It relates directly to my never ending battle and outright "Objection" of "Big Brother" watching over my shoulder and creating A "Law or Rule" for every aspect of my life that He can reach with his ever longer "Stretch Fucking Armstrong" arm... (Yeah I said That) Do what you will with what I say or just "Delete it" all together... (Who Ever Does That) because "I Really no Longer Give A Fuck" squiggly... I believe what you said about it not being you but I have walked away from my experience here feeling severely "Limited"... much the same as I feel about our currently "Elected" (and previous for that mater) government and what they accomplish for "US" today...

This is by "No Means" anything personal squiggly and I wish you the best @ what you do and believe... Have A great Day! Piece / Out, brother...

Skulls ssh T Shirts

squiggly

squiggly

Uh... Yeah, OK... From where I sit, "You" are now one of them (Admin.) and like I mentioned above "It's OK to say what you like, until "They" don't like what you say" I had A private "conversation" with "A" moderator at one point who's name I won't mention (just not right) and walked away with the encouragement to say what I "Feel" as long as I don't "Insult" or blatantly "Attack" anyone and what they believed and to offer "Support" for my point of view and I would be offered the same courtesy and believed that to be "What" this site was all about, but not any longer... It has become painfully obvious to me that the last portion of the underlined statement is the "Larger" truth here... and to that I would like to say, It relates directly to my never ending battle and outright "Objection" of "Big Brother" watching over my shoulder and creating A "Law or Rule" for every aspect of my life that He can reach with his ever longer "Stretch Fucking Armstrong" arm... (Yeah I said That) Do what you will with what I say or just "Delete it" all together... (Who Ever Does That) because "I Really no Longer Give A Fuck" squiggly... I believe what you said about it not being you but I have walked away from my experience here feeling severely "Limited"... much the same as I feel about our currently "Elected" (and previous for that mater) government and what they accomplish for "US" today...

This is by "No Means" anything personal squiggly and I wish you the best @ what you do and believe... Have A great Day! Piece / Out, brother...

View attachment 293616

This is just your "everyone out to get me" mentality perpetuating itself.

No one has censored you at the farm.

This is a forum with rules. If you were censored, you broke them.

There is no "they" here. There is "you" and accountability for your actions.

Just because you WISH the rules didn't apply to you doesn't mean it becomes OUR fault when you don't follow them.

Get a clue.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

This is just your "everyone out to get me" mentality perpetuating itself.

No one has censored you at the farm.

This is a forum with rules. If you were censored, you broke them.

There is no "they" here. There is "you" and accountability for your actions.

Just because you WISH the rules didn't apply to you doesn't mean it becomes OUR fault when you don't follow them.

Get a clue.
You do well off A keyboard, it's where you "Belong" Hovering around over my post like A Troll... Obvious to everyone... Do what you do best...

squiggly

squiggly

You do well off A keyboard, it's where you "Belong" Hovering around over my post like A Troll... Obvious to everyone... Do what you do best...

If you quote me and I reply, I'm a troll?

Fuck you.
Sit on it and spin and all that other shit.

Keep talking shit dude--you'll get banned eventually. I won't give you the satisfaction of doing it myself.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

OK, I "Quote" you as A sign of respect... Like saying something to someones face... From my point of view you have little or no practical "Experience" with either... If moderation was "Impartial" your statement above would be deleted... If the Site "Rules" applied to "You" that is...

squiggly

squiggly

OK, I "Quote" you as A sign of respect... Like saying something to someones face... From my point of view you have little or no practical "Experience" with either... If moderation was "Impartial" your statement above would be deleted... If the Site "Rules" applied to "You" that is...

You called me a troll when I was merely replying to you.

In reality this should've been deleted as well. I didn't do that because you would cry foul and "censorship". As I said I won't give you the satisfaction.

I'm done, like I said just keep it up--you'll get yourself banned.

If I overstepped the line here, it will be corrected and I will be chastised for it I'm sure--but what will keep me from being banned (as you one day will be if you continue on with your bullshit), is that I actually contribute things to this community instead of grandstanding about bullshit all day and then flaming and trolling people who reply to me.

I unignored you when I became a moderator. Not so I could see your posts and "moderate" you--but so that I could start fresh in the community with the new responsibility.

I actually take this forum seriously, something it's clear you do not do.

Unfortunately, that sensibility led me astray here. I can see now that unignoring you was a mistake. It's one which has been corrected presently.

I hope your life ends up every bit as terrible as you expect it to be--and that all of your various paranoias keep you awake at night.

I hope that your shit logic and idiot mouth earn for you everything you deserve in this life and more.

I'll leave you to the other mods--I'm sure it won't be long before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash if history is to be any indicator.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Back to that which is related to the post...
Will Pot Save a Bush-Obama County From the Sequester's Impact? (Emerald Triangle)

2013 03 01 obamaboehnerweed350x248

What do the people that "Live" there have to say...

Residents in California's Trinity County are accustomed to economic doom coupled with the promise of pot.
Agner says people are furious with both Congress and the White House. The county voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004, Obama in 2008 and Romney won barely by 55 votes in 2012.

View full article Here ->->->-> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-dent/will-pot-save-a-bushobama_b_2791236.html

Skulls ssh T Shirts

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I voted for Ron Paul! ........just thought i would changed the vibe a bit.........lol squiggs, ya always get into somethin with somone ......Take it easy guys......and lets remeber these a pot forums.......no one really cares

green punk

green punk

Yo SoCal. Chris Williams is a dumbass. He lives in my backyard so to speak. Packed guns all the time, did business w known convicted felons and flaunted his shit with out humility. Provided the lowest quality meds in the state, hands down, I'm talkin immature, no cure, no love what so ever for the plants. ( reason enough to convict his ass). He is very lucky to have got the sentence he got, he was staring down at a pile of time. It would have been a different story if it wasn't sheer greed that brought him down. You should watch the flick and see how poorly grown and maintained the site is. That guy is exactly the reason the laws in this state got jacked.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I Don't have knowledge of the guy personally and from what you say, I'm better off for it. I think Cort in post #128 best represents where I was going with this... More people being arrested @ an alarming rate... With legal by "State" definition dispensaries opening in more and more areas and the feds targeting these dispensaries... There is A good chance that someone you "Do" consider A friend could be caught in the cross fire... I personally have A vested interest because I "do" have life long friends that are "Involved" @ various levels and I'm sure you do to... Just my thought and your perspective is appreciated...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I voted for Ron Paul! ........just thought i would changed the vibe a bit.........lol squiggs, ya always get into somethin with somone ......Take it easy guys......and lets remeber these a pot forums.......no one really cares
Spoken like A true moderator... A person I could easily relate to / deal with...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom