• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If we actually punished people doing these illegal political actions we could send a message and put an ideal up for society...but the people just don't care it seems. They can do something, it's called getting off your ass and talking to your neighbor....it starts there. Most people don't even know their neighbors these days....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Must be easier to just judge people without finding out what they think....they are using your visual acuteness against you. Spend more time looking at nature...she is the most beautiful thing going!

Phoenix

Phoenix

congress and big doobies and the house and big doobies and some good music and food...those fuckers would see eye to eye then...drop their b.s.. filters and reason like humans are capable of. I mean we got big brains, shalt we use the damn things???

Life long politicians Big Brains are already toasted on an addiction & lust for power and control...

ad·dic·tion
əˈdikSHən/
noun
noun: addiction; plural noun: addictions
  1. 1.
    the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.
    "he committed the theft to finance his drug addiction"
    synonyms:dependency, dependence, habit, problem, More
    "his heroin addiction"
    devotion to, dedication to, obsession with, infatuation with, passion for, love of, mania for, enslavement to
    "a slavish addiction to fashion"

Phoenix

Phoenix

What do you think society would look like if citizens of the United States weren't held accountable for their actions according to laws or simply ignored them all together?

How often do you "See" politicians prosecuted under "Any" law?

Do you think politicians don't break the law & that's why you never see them pay for their crimes?

The Deck is Stacked :shifty:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What do you think society would look like if citizens of the United States weren't held accountable for their actions according to laws or simply ignored them all together?

How often do you "See" politicians prosecuted under "Any" law?

Do you think politicians don't break the law & that's why you never see them pay for their crimes?

The Deck is Stacked :shifty:
All they do is break the law and rewrite it to suit their needs. I want to see the 99% push for something...

Phoenix

Phoenix

cannabis helps with addiction :)

Smoking weed and addicted with an insatiable lust for power and control... What leads you to think politicians aren't already there? :woot: They can't be prosecuted or fired right? Obama flat out told everybody he burns...

Term limits and Fresh Blood to A Crusty Congress of Dinosaurs is the answer but the politicians that people vote for will never pass A law that limits their "Power and Control"... See A reoccurring problem here?

Even if people demand it and it ever went through congress, Like I said... "The Deck is Stacked"

What do you call it when politicians are above the laws that they write that private citizens are bound by?

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Smoking weed and addicted with an insatiable lust for power and control... What leads you to think politicians aren't already there? :woot: They can't be prosecuted or fired right? Obama flat out told everybody he burns...

Term limits and Fresh Blood to A Crusty Congress of Dinosaurs is the answer but the politicians that people vote for will never pass A law that limits their "Power and Control"... Even if people demand it and it ever went through congress, Like I said... "The Deck is Stacked"
cocaine and alcohol and other drugs tend to be mingled with power and control...cannabis def has a different effect and vibe around it regardless of who uses it I feel. Obviously there are bad/evil folks who use cannabis but I think their cannabis use is having a less detrimental effect on society versus abusive cocaine or alcohol use...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
would be interesting to have to have all politicians DRUG TESTED...would be a wild table of results spanning all drugs I'm guessing

Phoenix

Phoenix

Don't get me wrong... Smoking Weed doesn't define the person or Politician... Actions do. From my point of view A ridiculous amount of power and control would be enhanced by A "Controlled Burn" :woot:

Insert whatever you like or enjoy doing here - > - > - > __________ ;)
and spin that thought around for A few...

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Smoking Weed doesn't define the person or Politician... Actions do. From my point of view A ridiculous amount of power and control would be enhanced by A "Controlled Burn" :woot:

Insert whatever you like here - > - > - > __________ ;)
so grab a random person and give them unlimited cannabis or give them unlimited cocaine. Which one do you think might have more actions that hurt others? I have a gut reaction, insert it above :p

Phoenix

Phoenix

Don't mater what I think because people make their own choice to "Do What They Do" where I come from and it's none of my business to decide the lesser of evils for somebody else... Legal or Not people choose / use and therefor are responsible for their actions & only their actions because "One person" that does this or that will not do the same thing that another person that does "This or That" and therefor one thing for one person may not apply to another... Follow?

P.S. Speaking from personal experience... If I insert Cocaine on the "Line Above" my experience of it was definitely "Enhanced" by Killer Weed and Awesome Live Music... If your not Livin' on the Edge, Your Takin' up to Much Space...

Take that however you choose, Your results may vary ;)

Last edited:
Phoenix

Phoenix

F.Y.I. A Colorado man murdered his wife today after eating A cannabis edible and being found rambling Incoherently... You think the Edible or the Gun made him do it?
Just Sayin' ;)

Denver man consumed edible pot before killing wife, police suspect

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-colorado-edible-pot-20140417,0,4192094.story

Quote from link above...
"Dispensaries selling edibles have come under scrutiny in the weeks since a college student visiting Denver ate a marijuana cookie with some friends, then fell to his death from a Holiday Inn’s fourth-floor balcony"

Last edited:
K

kolah

Actually I thought the conversation was going quite well. I finally super agree with kolah on something political!!! It's a goddamn miracle I tell you!

Yeah too bad my post was deleted huh? oh well. The truth can do that sometimes. I guess using the Constitution to support my explanation is not allowed here. Oh well, back to growing good pot... the hell with these silly-ass threads....the feds ain't never gonna back down from MJ enforcement but hey...dreaming is free. For now at least. Anyway, Spring is here and I got some beans to plant. :)

Last edited:
Phoenix

Phoenix

This is the golden rule.
That politicians have cleverly "Exempted Their selves From" among other rules that only apply to all us most humble peasants... ;)

"Could you spare some Hope & Change? Perhaps A cup of Opportunity & some decent paying Jobs for us most humble American citizens willing to work that you so often speak of before Elections my kind political Sir?" :meh:

DismalDude

DismalDude

That politicians have cleverly "Exempted Their selves From" among other rules that only apply to all us most humble peasants... ;)

"Could you spare some Hope & Change? Perhaps A cup of Opportunity & some Jobs that that you so often speak of before Elections my kind political Sir?" :meh:
I'll buy that for a dollar!

Phoenix

Phoenix

I'll buy that for a dollar!
And A dollar it is my kind sir... but if you have A dollar to spend, you didn't earn "All" that, and half is gone for tax cause the rate you pay is going up... Work Harder, Keep workin' friend... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom