Obama Kush Harvest

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@1diesel1 Gorgeous man! Love me some CSI....did you get a cut from the Tigard Farms selection?? Or is this Mendo Purps x Bubba kush from seed?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1 Gorgeous man! Love me some CSI....did you get a cut from the Tigard Farms selection?? Or is this Mendo Purps x Bubba kush from seed?
Graciously was gifted a cut from a dear freind. I have compared her flower to other "Obama" flowers in dispensarys in Oregun and none compare to her. We do not no her genetics but is by far the best I have seen around here. I fell in love with her first flower. she grows tall and strong and is very potent had her tested 2 years ago 26% THC and had a good CBD score.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Graciously was gifted a cut from a dear freind. I have compared her flower to other "Obama" flowers in dispensarys in Oregun and none compare to her. We do not no her genetics but is by far the best I have seen around here. I fell in love with her first flower. she grows tall and strong and is very potent had her tested 2 years ago 26% THC and had a good CBD score.

Damn you are one lucky man!! One of my favorite flowers for sure, what I wouldn't give for that cut!!

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Just by looking i would not doubt it has urkle in it )

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

If your ever in the Portland area let me know!
Thanks man!!!!
I just might take you up on that :)

My wife and I go out to Portland every year for the "Float Conference." We own a Float Center and it's a great excuse to visit Portland!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom