Obama: Marijuana No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I gotta say him doin what he did put the spot light on it big time! Its all over the news and its got people talking about it. Thats what we need. Just like it's bringing out the supporters its also bringing out all the pot nazis talking out there assess with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

squiggly

squiggly

I gotta say him doin what he did put the spot light on it big time! Its all over the news and its got people talking about it. Thats what we need. Just like it's bringing out the supporters its also bringing out all the pot nazis talking out there assess with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

The reality is that this is the intended purpose of the president. He's a figurehead.

Congress has ALLLLLL of the power legislatively speaking. The dude is meant to drive policy by fostering one opinion or the next, he's supposed to act as a representative to foreign leaders, and he's the commander-in-chief of the military.

The main issue he has as a president is that his policy points haven't been picked up very much by legislators, so it's been a very legislatively dead time period.

Phoenix

Phoenix

^^^^ Obama Og :D

One hit and your so wasted... you "Blame it on Bush" :wideyed:

So many EPA regulations controlling it's growth... Only the 1%'rs can afford it" :grumpy:

The elitists that are fortunate enough to experience it's intoxicating effect... find themselves spending money uncontrollably :greedy:

Some foolishness

Phoenix

Phoenix

There was always alcohol flowing in the white house during prohibition,it never stopped them from drinking so why not weed?,lol.

I know, fly on the White House Wall right? ;) Obama takes A big rip off A bong and JZ gives him A wet willie right in the middle of it :confused: and he laughs and coughs so hard he farts... :D Beyonce cracks up and blows Cristal Brut Millesime, Champagne out her nostrils while shes taking A drink right out of the bottle and flashes A boob :shy: and they all fall over laughing @ how much their making on the stock market with the 1%'ers while they hang out and get loaded... Good times man, good times :woot:

Top Bottom