Obama: Well That's Embarrassing, One person slow clap after speech.

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
...'''she she shes's a gangster..." lol

americans...really a pathetic bunch.
Really??? I ask you...
I would like to know what you are doing to make this world a better place besides slamming the people and country???...
Lot's of other countries, how many have you been to and for how long have you stayed? all in all we got it made..
I love this country right or wrong it's my country even though it's messed up I am proud to be an American and even though I am only one person I will as a true American will do what I believe in despite all odds will prevail and not let negativity even for one second deter what I believe in, this beautiful land, their are tons and tons of wonderful people who are not consumed by fear and hate. More and more are waking up......

Phoenix

Phoenix

Really??? I ask you...
I would like to know what you are doing to make this world a better place besides slamming the people and country???...
Lot's of other countries, how many have you been to and for how long have you stayed? all in all we got it made..
I love this country right or wrong it's my country even though it's messed up I am proud to be an American and even though I am only one person I will as a true American will do what I believe in despite all odds will prevail and not let negativity even for one second deter what I believe in, this beautiful land, their are tons and tons of wonderful people who are not consumed by fear and hate. More and more are waking up......
To "The United States of Decline"... Don't get me wrong, I love your optimism but by all measures... Jobs / Labor participation rate, Poverty Level, Well Fare participation rate, Global Policy & Trust of the U.S. by Allies, Deficit / GDP, Energy Independence to name A few... and not to mention our #1 loan provider (China) is buddy, buddy with Russia? People think they are doing O.K. within their own bubble and some are but there are far more that just want the opportunity to work for what they desire that are being let down by their own Governments policies and delusional visions of Hope & Change...

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Really??? I ask you...

I don't think he "hates" HIS country. We are just standing up to a corrupt government. Sick of the lies, the corruption and greed! People are fed up with the outside influence of this for profit government. WE THE PEOPLE should NOT have to sign up for insurance if we don't want to. Should NOT have to pay $4 for a gallon of gas. And should NOT have to foot the bill for bankrupt banks and industries. Im sick of my fuckin tax dollars going to for profit wars and banks that don't care if they lose everything bec they will be bailed out with OUR money and be right back in business stealing from US!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

John F. Kennedy

Top Bottom