Obama's marijuana legalization hotline??

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

So i'm sure some of you guys have already seen this...

found this on the web:
"call this # to legalize weed 1-973-409-3274 if more than a million people vote yes to legalize weed barack obama said he would considered legalizing marijuana no joke. PASTE TO EVERY VIDEO YOU PASS!"

Now granted, sounds like a joke. but i was pretty medicated and had my phone sitting right next to me. So i called. And it gives you about a 30 second explanation why it should be legalized and then Bam....says press pound to cast your vote. Lol....

What is this all about? I dont follow politics really...but im sure this isn't really linked to the obama admin.

Just kinda wondering what the deal is lol:icon_dizzy:

S

StonedOwl

I found this, I still don't really know if it's legit. I did call however.
I don't think it can hurt, any show of support for the cause is good I think.

P

Papa_kush

woops my bad, didn't realize there was already a thread for it.

eltone

eltone

Obama's Marijuana Legalization Hotline

Greetings to my fellow buds and budettes,
I am a new member living in the Midwest USA where Medical Marijuana is illegal and extremely expensive, $400 an ounce for real Medical Marijuana as opposed to $300 for a QP of good schwag. Consequently I am forced into growing my own Medical Marijuana for economic and health issues, I haven't gotten beyond the planning stage yet. At age 56 I use inhaled marijuana vapors to control chronic nausea, vomiting and wasting syndrome due to Diabetic Neuropathic Gastroparesis (paralyzed stomach.) I just called the 'Obama Marijuana Legalization' hotline and put my vote in for marijuana legalization, I agree with others who have stated that this phone number is not something done by Obama but rather private individuals fighting the good fight. As StonedOwl said, "Any support for the cause is good" and I agree with that. I intend on growing my own medicine and recently looked into a pre-made 6 plant hydro set-up for $180. As I am new to hydro grow any help would be greatly appreciated. For example. where can I safely buy quality seeds without the fear of being ripped off? I do not fear the law for with my illness, Gastroparesis, they do not want me in jail. I would be a high (no pun intended) maintenance prisoner who would bring extremely bad press to the local police, politicians and marijuana prohibition laws :scared0016:. I am looking forward to starting my grow in the next few months. Thank you in advance for any help. Keep up the good fight and we will win!!! Peace...

P

Papa_kush

Greetings to my fellow buds and budettes,
I am a new member living in the Midwest USA where Medical Marijuana is illegal and extremely expensive, $400 an ounce for real Medical Marijuana as opposed to $300 for a QP of good schwag. Consequently I am forced into growing my own Medical Marijuana for economic and health issues, I haven't gotten beyond the planning stage yet. At age 56 I use inhaled marijuana vapors to control chronic nausea, vomiting and wasting syndrome due to Diabetic Neuropathic Gastroparesis (paralyzed stomach.) I just called the 'Obama Marijuana Legalization' hotline and put my vote in for marijuana legalization, I agree with others who have stated that this phone number is not something done by Obama but rather private individuals fighting the good fight. As StonedOwl said, "Any support for the cause is good" and I agree with that. I intend on growing my own medicine and recently looked into a pre-made 6 plant hydro set-up for $180. As I am new to hydro grow any help would be greatly appreciated. For example. where can I safely buy quality seeds without the fear of being ripped off? I do not fear the law for with my illness, Gastroparesis, they do not want me in jail. I would be a high (no pun intended) maintenance prisoner who would bring extremely bad press to the local police, politicians and marijuana prohibition laws :scared0016:. I am looking forward to starting my grow in the next few months. Thank you in advance for any help. Keep up the good fight and we will win!!! Peace...

You can get your seeds right here on this website without any worry whatsoever of being ripped off. The hydro setup would be nice but will require more time and energy to maintain, and is generally not recommended for beginners. If I were you I would just do soil for your first run, as it is much more forgiving. It holds nutrients longer and acts as a buffer. Do you live in a state where MMJ is legal? Although you do have a very valid condition, I would still recommend getting your papers if it's possible. hope this helps!:damnhippie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom