• Tagged users None
LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

523068_172963839493548_100003398003817_241334_235192568_n.jpg

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The force is strong within you Obe One. Wow.

outwest

T

treehugger

really pretty neat, but if the right-hand cylinder is the butane storage canister, i would question if there is enough solvent capacity to fully and completely wash the resin content from the flower charge.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

This model does 5 pounds in 2 hours i average 18 to 2o percent returns

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work, love the entertainment stand on wheels to carry it on. Crafty!.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

We are currently taking orders.we build our machines custom sizes. We are currently making a half pound and a 2 pounder. 2 pounder will be close to 18,000 and half ears will be close to 4,000. These prices rant set in stone but are pretty accurate

S

supercritical

Looks a lot like a Tamisium Extractor. Have you purchased a license or has Tamisium authorized a copy of the Tamisium to be made by you guys? If not he may be hitting you up with an injunction and damages for every system you sell. Be warned.
Your yields seem to be lower than what you can get with the Tamisium Extractor as well. How do you account for the loss in performance?
Looks like you are using a pump to recover or move solvent around. That may explain the loss in yield. We found that when extracting volatile oils out, we can loose up 20% by volume and or weight when using a compressor to recover solvent. Depending on how rapid we evaporate the solvent away with the compressor.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Our Patent Process is sound. The OBE-ONE extractor is the result of years of design and manufacture. To say that we ripped off Tamisium is not only inaccurate but offensive. Our feedback from former tamisium users is positive in many aspects. Why we would want to mimic or copy what is an inferior design is beyond me. Our versatility in adding a pump system doesn't diminish returns in our unit. Yield is directly related on content of the product you are extracting. That would make it seem to me that any exact numbers are impossible to reach. Sure we can get close but in the end it is never exact. You know this to be true. Your post of seems targeted not based in fact but in anger that there is another company in the market place. Welcome to America.

not sure how the tamisium is an inferior product as it is totally different... a passive system. for what it is intended/designed to do, it does well.

I would compare what Graywolf is doing to your unit. Not sure why you guys go for such a large extraction tank, but I'm assuming it is designed to force the butane through all areas of it?

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

I wanted people to beable to upgrade the capacity of their system with simply changing one piece. 1971 I'm impressed you recognize the difference in active and passive. Most people do not. But seriously my machine is unique and original. i have worked long and so hard to make a safe, fire code compliant machine.

I think your system is geared for large production, like graywolfs. Passive is great for small producers and active is just too much of a buy in. The fact that yours, and similar systems are expandable is a smart move. :) And no, I would not say your system is a copy of anything. Sure the idea behind it isn't new, but what usually is in life? It comes down to applying it better than others!

I do think the designs I've seen (yours, graywolfs, tamisium) are all good for the segment they serve. I would think that an automated 8oz unit would be more advantageous than the same sized passive system tamisium makes.

he did a self build located elsewhere in this area. I believe they are possibly selling units in their locale although I'm not exactly sure. Same concept except he uses long narrow tubes to hold material. His rationale for doing so seems solid.

so are you guys vacuum purging too? if so, what kind of setup you using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom