Obnoxious strain names

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lmao

Well, I don't know about "Agnes", but in my experience, any girl who's proud of the adjective "Dirty" being tossed in front of her name is worth at least a date.:cool0041:

I may have broken a rib reading this thread, from laughing so hard. This quote in particular made me almost fall off my chair. literally. :) Apart from the personal jabs, this was a great idea for a thread.

C

cooda

ohhhhhhhhh and by the way, the funniest name I ever smoked......

Latrell Sprewell back in 98......

the guy said, "because it will choke the shit out of you" and it did. funny as fuck at the time. no idea what the hell the actual strain was, but it was damn good.

T

Tonic

7Rayos

'it could be a girl you like a lot but her name is Dirty Agnes and she's proud of it.' Who is this girl? I'm game! She looks good you say?:cool0041:

'Donkey Dick Dogbreath, catpiss pheno' I NEED this strain! Where do i get this? Sounds 'ELITE'!:winking0067:

'I suggest, once you buy seed, if you don't like the name, rename [/it. If you buy a Staffordshire Terrier, you won't call it Staffordshire Terrier, but Rusty, or something like that.

We cant just rename strains, this is fine for dogs because we look at them and go 'oh that's a boarder collie or a spaniel' It does not work like that with cannabis, plants look too similar. Down the line we will loose track of what went into a cross this way. It will all get very complicated.

Any way i may start a new thread asking for suggestions of new Obnoxious strain names. IE. the worst you can think of. Too many jokes to be had!!

Nice one guys you have made me chuckle!

S

serato

Mr. Niceguy's strain called " Shit " gets my vote for most obnoxious name. Am I to assume it tastes like shit, smokes like shit, or maybe it just looks like shit (?).

With competition growing every year amongst breeders world-wide, more emphasis should be placed on labeling strains with an alluring effect. And, nobody pulls this off better than the Cali breeders: Bananna Kush, Strawberry Kush...mmmmm, yum yum yum:icon_cookie:

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. i dont think peeps should get annoyd bout names.. when me and my friends smoke we use the names to make jokes.. exampl.... its time to take a bullet to the brain (ak-47)... time to start the engine (any type of diesel)... I like all the diff creative names.. when it comes down to it weed is a BUSINESS.. people have to have catchy names or else shit wouldnt move.. bottom line.. if you dont like it dont buy it.. more for me.. lol... south

H

haze89

When my older cousin was in high school him and his friends messed around with some X'ing, all from random bag seed, I'm sure it couldn't have been too good, but they called it "Butt Nugz". Thought that was pretty funny. He still has beans, like 60 or so. I can totally get them if I wanted it but fuck that haha I'm the one giving HIM good genetics now.

M

MASSES 420KING

i think a good one was and still is connie chung it imply u get chink eye

0MEGA

i think the most obnoxious names are the ones that have peoples names.
IE Casey jones, i dont care how dank it is, the name is stupid. Connie chung makes me think of Con jr from king of the hill. and she annoys me.

I did name a bag seed strain i named moose knuckle. lol

green bastard

green bastard

Bah! What kind of logic is this?

Everyone else that hears the stupid name has to put up with it.

"Smoke some of this dank catpiss dude" - ?!

Really?

if you ever smoked any good weed youd know theres an array of flavors ranging from sandlewood to spice's and fruits diesels!.....thats why people put the names on it for example sour diesel taste's real sour and has diesel undertone's hence the name sour d

green bastard

green bastard

all the sayin the most fucked up one i can think of is the lizard brom bc canada

D

dailychronic

Casey Jones was the dude who had the hockey mask and ran with the ninja turtles. He was like a homeless sport fanatic that fought ninjas. If he is undeserving of a weed strain then no fictional characters should have weed named after them

U

unthing

Hog's breath, Road kill skunk, Shit, Sour puss, Zombie virus..come to mind.

Maybe there will be Gangrene pus kush someday..

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The strain name that always makes me laugh real hard even typing it is..

pukeberry

Who wanted to smoke that? It is one of the fastest finishing non autos though and supposedly pretty good. 40-50 days I think.

But really pukeberry!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Casey jones is the train conductor from a grateful dead song, its a sour diesel cross with oriental express, its actually very creative in a few ways.

M

MASSES 420KING

Casey Jones was the dude who had the hockey mask and ran with the ninja turtles. He was like a homeless sport fanatic that fought ninjas. If he is undeserving of a weed strain then no fictional characters should have weed named after them

ya and the guy driving that train high on cocaine diserves it too:cool0044::bong-hits::passingjoint::banana:

C

CoughingMan

Who gives a fuck what the name is. I mean yeah it is cool to know the names of different strains (even if it isnt really what its claimed to be half the time) but when it comes down to it, all I care about is how good it gets me.

You could call it donkey shit retard drool, but if it got me nice and lit up, I wouldnt care... I also believe that the breeder has the right to name their strain w/e the hell they want. They aren't always trying to please YOU when they name it, it is usually more personal for the breeder.

In the end, give me some weed, ill smoke it. Oh it has a name? wow, my fucking car has a name. my car's name is Suzie, and the 4WD tromps through mud like a lumberjack on steroids. a name, is a name, is a name.... it means nothing. it is a label, a form of I.D.

I understand it's fun to name shit, but at the end of the day, its ashes in the wind and smoke in your lungs.

Top Bottom