OBS' Aliendog, Kromes' White, Chem D, and ECSD ... are we ready for this?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey fellow farmers I figured I would start my first grow thread here at the farm off with a bang. This grow is going to be 100% organic with fox farm soils and advanced nutrients organics. I will be using 5 gallon containers and growing under a pair of 600W HPS lamps.

I have chosen OBS Aliendog, Krome's White, ECSD, and Chemdog D for obvious reasons. These cuts were all gifted to me by kind hearted farmers, so I am going to try to do them justice by sharing my grow journal with the world.

All cuts are in clone stage right now and in my propagation room rooting. I will update this thread with pics as soon as they are transplanted into their 4" pots and start to veg.

Thnaks for stopping by and checking out my thread. - Mr.GoodCat

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey GC

Funny we run the same type of setup!! 100% organic too but his time i will add nutes to increase yield. Probably the Biobizz line....

Ur Cut List is sick, 4 winners and killer line up! I can't to see...Maybe u should ask a mod to move ur thread to the grow diary, there's action over there! Good luck with everything...

saldiado

saldiado

look forward to seeing this show take off. great line up.

waayne

waayne

Really nice selection of genetics!
Gonna enjoy the show!:damnhippie:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey GC

Funny we run the same type of setup!! 100% organic too but his time i will add nutes to increase yield. Probably the Biobizz line....

Ur Cut List is sick, 4 winners and killer line up! I can't to see...Maybe u should ask a mod to move ur thread to the grow diary, there's action over there! Good luck with everything...

Thanks for the advice TheCoolestMan, I didn't see a proper sub-forum under grow diaries so if the mods want they can move my thread.

look forward to seeing this show take off. great line up.

Glad you stopped by Salidiado.

Really nice selection of genetics!
Gonna enjoy the show!:damnhippie:

I am glad you could stop by Waayne. This show should be a good one I hope.

R

Rob1

awesome line up bro you can not go wrong with anything on tht list.. pulling up a chair good luck with everything...

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thanks greenthumbdanny. I hope you can stick around to give me some pointers when I start to flower this Chemdog D. I saw your thread and it was certainly done right!

awesome line up bro you can not go wrong with anything on tht list.. pulling up a chair good luck with everything...

Thanks for the boast Rob1.

nice line up bro im watchin this one

Glad to have you along Dr. Tweed. I have been lurking for a while if my grow turns out 1/2 as good as some of yours I will be happy.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks greenthumbdanny. I hope you can stick around to give me some pointers when I start to flower this Chemdog D. I saw your thread and it was certainly done right!

Absolutely bud I'll be a watching:)>>>Thats why im here:giggle>>>grower<<>>friend<<>>moderator<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Sounds like some great genetics, count me in for watching the show!

winta

winta

welcome to the farm goodcat! thats a fire line up ill be ridin wit ya!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice lineup... Is this your first grow as well? I'm ready for the show, and looking forward to kind bud shots of Krome's White and the rest of your killer cuts... :cool

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

welcome to the farm goodcat! thats a fire line up ill be ridin wit ya!

Thanks for the warm welcome Winta.

Nice lineup... Is this your first grow as well? I'm ready for the show, and looking forward to kind bud shots of Krome's White and the rest of your killer cuts... :cool

Nope not my first grow, it will be my first time running this lineup though. I have been putting together this lineup for a little bit now so it is time to unleash the beast!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hmmm.....OBS Aliendog, Krome's White, ECSD, and Chemdog D

sounds familiar and very tasty

I will be following this thread?

Did any roots pop yet?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Tobor the ECSD has rooted fully, waiting on the white and Chemdog D and aliendog. I was told the ECSD always roots the fastest, and the guy who told me that was spot on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom