Obtaining fertilizer salts within 100 miles of Ptown

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

I need to purchase the raw salts to make my own fertilizer. Concentrates, Inc has Calcium Nitrate and Potassium Nitrate. I hope they are the soluble forms.
Epsom is everywhere.
So I need at least MKP, Potassium Sulfate, and micros.
I see some stuff with the DNF six-pack.
Does anyone who has been down this road have advice on the efficient solution to these needs(like a storefront to just buy this stuff at a reasonable price)?
I could always pick up the MKP and Potassium Sulfate off the internet, and the micros I could get if I found someone that stocked the Jack's micros that were compatible with Calcium.

It's a +rep party!

You can even just respond abusively.
'Why don't you get a bib on so when I spoonfeed you the extra that you can't handle it doesn't spill on your shirt.'
'What is your safe addy? I could then mail you coin change. You could then take that to a payphone. And call someone that cared.'
'Buddhism says that desire is the root of suffering. Maybe you should think about that.'
'You scarred me with that picture of Buffalo Bill doing the tuck dance. You are wrong. You get no help from me.'
'So you need these salts, huh? Need them pretty bad, do you? And how does that make you feel?'

Pics to accentuate your point would be great, too, if you know how to manage them the right way. I am still not sure about all the particulars of doing that correctly.

+rep only for help, or insults of a certain level of quality. Really looking forward to the creative insults.
Thanks everyone

dankworth

dankworth

I bet your mom knows where to find that stuff.
And when you talk to her, tell her I want my lighter back.

Marion Ag is out of St Paul, like 10 minutes off of I5 between Portland and Salem.

50 lb bags-
Calcium Nitrate 20.10
Potassium Nitrate 35.05
Magnesium Sulfate (epsom) 15.63
MKP(monopotassium sulfate) 59.50
Potassium Sulfate 25.30
Marion Micro Mix (3lb) 25.50

So the 6-pack is like 181.08. And they have it in stock. My preferred grow store can't write an order down correctly these days(3 fuckups in a row regarding fertilizer). But at least I get 20% off everything there.
181.08 would buy 2 5gal containers of CNS-17.
I have to put 2 liters of CNS-17 in my 50 gal res to get the ppms I need for my hungry hungry bitches for like 2 days. So a liter a day. $5 a day on top of other costs. And then all the trips to the store just to reup on my fertilizer.
And AN went and fucked up the Hammerhead again. Like bitches. I think they must have said "Fuck greenthumbdanny!" as they changed the formula to 2-4-10. Like any of us want N in our bloom booster.
Bitches.

I hope this helps cats out in the P-town area that are sick of fertilizer prices and have some basic chemistry knowledge. I would have just played with Jack's, but I could not easily duplicate a 3-1-2 and 2-2-3 with Jacks's products.
I will save well over 1 large this year, more like 1500.00 if you factor in veg food too.
That buys some equipment.
And equipment is what really facilitates the ability to generate results.

R

rickisonline

ptown= providence
hookers have plenty of cal/mag there. Just have them save the used ones in a coffee can and make sure they put the lid on.

If that doesnt work, I order mine online. Several places. Be sure to dispose of properly

dankworth

dankworth

You order hookers online? From several places?
And you dispose of them?
Criminal.
The hookers I know store it away in their cheeks.
Like squirrels.
For winter.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

thats siiik, im glad you found a local supply :smiley_joint:

I don't know about you but i am like a kid on xmas eve to get this stuff going. I used to use this stuff when i first started growing, handed down by my dad. I used it for a couple years until i was persuaded to try out a local guys A&B as a base. while still using up my supply of the six pack. well over time you don't really notice small changes but in retrospect that was some of the best weed i ever grew. never any defeciencies and always uber healthy.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

ptown= providence

No, Dankworth had it right the 1st time...PORTLAND.

D, Sorry bro, cant help you on the salts, (I use store bought nutes) but I'll be watching as I too am interested in switching to homemade nutes. -PDX

Latest posts

Top Bottom