Ocean forest. Can I use it from start to finish?

• Thread starter yukon1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yukon1991

this is my first legit run. I purchased an AC Infinity tent kit (2’x4’x6’). I was going to purchase both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest. I was planning on starting with Happy Frog and switching to Ocean Forest. While I was picking it up from my local shop I was told to just use ocean forest start to finish. Is that too much nutrition to start? Any help/tips is greatly appreciated!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I've used ocean forest from start to finish. Its missing something. It lacks nutrients. You'll want to amend it from time to time according to your grow. I'm going with sohum next run. It's supposed to really go from seed to harvest. Good luck!

Y

yukon1991

I've used ocean forest from start to finish. Its missing something. It lacks nutrients. You'll want to amend it from time to time according to your grow. I'm going with sohum next run. It's supposed to really go from seed to harvest. Good luck!
Thanks, man! Everything is set up so I’m going to put them in tonight. I’ll post pictures along the way!

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

this is my first legit run. I purchased an AC Infinity tent kit (2’x4’x6’). I was going to purchase both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest. I was planning on starting with Happy Frog and switching to Ocean Forest. While I was picking it up from my local shop I was told to just use ocean forest start to finish. Is that too much nutrition to start? Any help/tips is greatly appreciated!
Ocean Forest is a fairly hot amended soil. On another forum where I'm active, we've seen bags come in with runoff over 8,000 ppms on the 500 scale. That's an outlier. I'd say the average for OF is closer to 4,000, and HF is probably 2,500. I'm sure it's possible to run the whole way in OF, but it's hot for seedlings.

N

Natep

They have a feeding schedule for the ocean forest. You will have decent results if you follow it

Top Bottom