Ocean Forrest / 5 Gallon Smart Pots watering

• Thread starter pilot1ner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pilot1ner

Hi im new and aquiring as much info as i can. Im running the whole fox farm line + MOAB later in my grow. Do i mix my nutrients and givem to my plants every watering? An how much grow show i givem when there first transplanted? thank you

G

GrimloxK

You should follow the FF schedule...should be on their website. Also know that only big bloom is organic out of their lineup. the rest are partially synthetic. The soil should have you covered for first 3-4 weeks after that you'll need to add nutes. Some indica strains are heavy feeders so you might need to use 1/4 strength sooner like week 3 and then up the dosage.

G

giantsfan24

You should follow the FF schedule...should be on their website. Also know that only big bloom is organic out of their lineup. the rest are partially synthetic. The soil should have you covered for first 3-4 weeks after that you'll need to add nutes. Some indica strains are heavy feeders so you might need to use 1/4 strength sooner like week 3 and then up the dosage.

Grim has it down...I'm running GDP and GA and they are heavy feeders. Soil is a 75% FFOF and 25% FFLW amended with dolomite lime as my water is too good..

They blew through the nitro in two weeks. Fox Farm recommended that I full feed my clones and that should take care of it. Schedule for me as I'm FloraNova is water, water, feed. Not sure what FF recommends but it's probably close to that. Flush with minimum x2 pot capacity once a month ish depending on issues.

Love Smart Pots...soft sides suck but it's a great pot..

400w small grow, soil, HID...

kashif

kashif

you guys got it down..feed em with nutes everyother watering and use half or less than half of the strength to start with...

G

giantsfan24

you guys got it down..feed em with nutes everyother watering and use half or less than half of the strength to start with...

On my first watering after it was clear that my girls had blown through the nitrogen was a 1/3 dose just to be cautious..

After a mini flush, the next watering I gave them full nutes..they didn't miss a beat..

Top Bottom