Ochocinco grow

• Thread starter mj1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mj1234

Hi all, this will be a fairly basic, as far as details during the grow.

The germ rate was 100%, same as my TSI FLY was, but I killed one, accidently of course. Have 3-10" on the shorter side, and 6-14" taller ones. Right now we are at week 6 +, just about able to see sex, but have a to wait a bit more.

On the picture of the top of the plant, do you see the blotches of pail green? Can anyone tell me what this might be? It has happened with all my seeds I have sprouted, but not on all plants. It doesn't seem to effect anything, but would like to know.

Sorry if the pics are that great, but not much to show at this point.

Mosca, what do you think I have with the shorter vs taller plants, King vs C99? And does it look like the spacing between leave sets is too far? Streching?

No comments on the pink fan!

As for dirt, just Ocean Forest. Nutes, Grow Big.

Ochocinco grow
Ochocinco grow 2
Ochocinco grow 3
winta

winta

shiiiiit im here bro! nice start and cool strains! got any close up shots of the leaves?

M

mj1234

Hey Winta, welcome! Your my first response-feel like you should win a prize or something!

Hopefully this picture shows better what I was talking about. My camera does not do close up well. It looks similar to, as if bleach was spilled on clothing.

Thanks for your input.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to sound like a broken record

It looks like you could use a little calmag. Can't tell, you really need to list what you are feeding them and the ph,rh, distance from light, wattage of light, hours of light(18or24), temps, what kind of water(ro or tap) whats your ppm of water and anything else you think of. Plants look pretty healthy, what strain are they? Good Luck

mal

M

mj1234

Moscas OCHOCINCO

Thanks Mal. I did not post everything just because it only does this on a few, not all, and everything is the same. Not really concerned, just curious. It has done this to a few, everytime I grow from seed. I tied to get better pics.

Here's the run down:
6 weeks from seed
ph 6.5
well/ro water 50/50 125ppm
1/4 strength FF Grow
10.000 lumen; of 6500k t-8; @ 16-less light hrs. (supposed to help produce more fems.) about 4" above tops

winta

winta

i believe mal is right give her 3 ml of cal mg i think she should be straight

G

GP2B

Cant wait to see the finished product. Been waiting on a ochocinco report

M

mj1234

Been a little busy

Just a quick update. Got 6, out of 9, females. I'll get some pics up soon. I ended up with 3 squat, bushy, and 3 tall, strechy, not so bushy girls. Wish Mosca would get over here and tell me what I might be looking at as far as phenos go.

Pictures to follow, been busy sealing my room, co2, etc.

M

mj1234

Finally, some pictures!

Apologies for those of you who might have been waiting to see some pictures. I've had some problems, made some room changes, (now sealed), and have had some issues with a couple of plants. So here are the six, out of nine from seed, girls. There seems to be some major differences in some of these girls, with h20, nutes, etc. As you can see, one of them has a major problem that I just cannot seem to correct.

The plant in pic 2 gets twisted leaves.
Plant in pic 3, well you can see.
Pic 4, pale green on the top.
Plants in pic 5 and 6, (day 46), seem to be the strong growers, but obviously different phenos.

In these pictures, they don't look that bad, but in reality, only two seem to be doing well.

Any suggetions or questions, will be glad to hear from you.

M

mj1234

Failure

To those of you who are interested, most of them sprouted balls, not bananas, and pollinated the rest. Also had a real problem with PM on these guys, very bushy. I ended up chopping every thing down.

On the plus side, the TSI FLY is going strong as usual. Put in after cutting the OC's.

Aligee

Aligee

sorry to hear bro.. can I make a suggestion for next round ?try using blackgold brand coco blend it is a great medium and pretty forgiving I use it exclusively on all my gardens you'd be a happier camper for sure good luck !!! Ali.G.

D

dlively11

So are these prone to going hermie ??? Not much out there on this strain. Some of your buds were looking pretty good.

Top Bottom