Octoberdee Goes Outdoor

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I've been busy as hell but I had to post up. I started a few beans of some new strains this year, some are established others are just starting. I started some seeds too early and they started to flower but at least that'll eliminate the males early on. Here's what I got:
Lemon Cookie (Lemon Alien Dawg female x Phantom Cookie male).. there's probably already a lemon cookie but I call mine that
Lemon Cookie female x Chemo Cookie male= Lemon Chemo Cookie.. Chemo cookie is wood horse chemo crossed with phantom cookie male.
Ringo OG from SoHum Seeds (RIP Ringo) I'm keeping the Ringo OG alive in SoCal
Octoberdee goes outdoor

I scored some Citrus Sap (Crockett Farms/DNA) from the LA CC Cup in Feb. and went crazy. I started 5 but one died. I now have 4 females. I have one tangie leaner and one GG#4 leaner, also a couple that are still small. I also got some free Chem#1 x Bubba Kush from CSI:Humboldt (Thanks @Nspecta), I popped one.
I started them indoors so the bottom leaves kinda really burned while hardening off.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 2

The Tangie leaning pheno hidden in the subterfuge.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 3

Gorilla Glue leaning pheno she's already getting beastie
Octoberdee goes outdoor 4

Speaking of beast, check out this Alien Rock Candy cross, I'm not sure what the father is but maybe we'll find out when she's done. I put a 15 gallon and 1 gallon bucket for scale.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 6

Here's some LifeStar (@BushyOldGrower) I tried to start 9 beans 3 never popped 3 got burned in the last heat spell and now we've got three up, one triploidy.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 5

This is another beast, he's a Phantom Girl Scout Cookies pollen donor.. PGSC is Phantom Cookie x thin mint GSC. He's gonna hit that ARC cross so hard!! I'm gonna clone him and the ARC cross and cross them later.
Keep in mind this and the ARC cross are only like 8 weeks old from seed.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 7

Here's a Kona from SoHum
Octoberdee goes outdoor 8

This one is BOG Sour Bubble, she had a brother but he was removed this morning. I also culled a Rare Dankness Pineapple Hashplant, I've only had males from those PHs.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 9

This is a Girl Scout Candy cross, again the daddy is not known. She's flowering but I'm not worried about it she started reversing already.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 10

Here's a Super Silver Haze cross, yea you guessed it, not sure a cross of what but as you can see the SSH is dominant. I think it might be a male but too early to tell with the sativas.
Octoberdee goes outdoor 11

I also have a Pineapple Cheese from SoHum but I think I might have missed it this round.
Thanks for peepin', PEACE!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks Farmers! I'd say I try but all I do is water, I just gave them all a kelp/ fish emulsion mix yesterday. We should see some explosive growth soon. I'm working on my indoor lab so I'll post that up when I'm done.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im always jealous of people who live in areas where you can have such a diverse landscape,i have shitty outdoor soil,hardpan and caliche,its a struggle to grow anything besides natives and certain plants without a crazy amount of work and water.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Im always jealous of people who live in areas where you can have such a diverse landscape,i have shitty outdoor soil,hardpan and caliche,its a struggle to grow anything besides natives and certain plants without a crazy amount of work and water.
Caliche's the worst.
I planted fruit trees for Roy Rogers,
he wanted 'em around his corral which was on pure caliche;
took a whole day of hard work with picks and pitchbars--
just to dig one hole...

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Honestly, I got lucky. The yard was barren when I moved here two years ago, there's a large avocado tree and there were two huge cacti which were hard as hell to get rid of. I didn't think anything else would grow but I've proven that theory to be incorrect. I now have several trees and many plants, the birds have returned and there are bugs and spiders galore. I'm like the male Snow White, just call me Dirt Brown :p.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Caliche's the worst.
I planted fruit trees for Roy Rogers,
he wanted 'em around his corral which was on pure caliche;
took a whole day of hard work with picks and pitchbars--
just to dig one hole...
Roys former home is not far from me,same caliche,will spark if you hit it with a digging bar

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Honestly, I got lucky. The yard was barren when I moved here two years ago, there's a large avocado tree and there were two huge cacti which were hard as hell to get rid of. I didn't think anything else would grow but I've proven that theory to be incorrect. I now have several trees and many plants, the birds have returned and there are bugs and spiders galore. I'm like the male Snow White, just call me Dirt Brown :p.
You be buildin' yer soil...
Roys former home is not far from me,same caliche,will spark if you hit it with a digging bar
I actually got to say "Howdy Roy";
and "Howdy Miss Dale"--
Heh...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
My "gardeners" are back
do you take any preventative measures--
besides Canines???

Top Bottom