Odd Stem Issue

• Thread starter a206h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caligirl

caligirl

its a polyploid defect... i had that with la chocolat strain - it was crazy - flowers were also deformed and bizarre. Id keep it going if its strong, but mine became very weak and prone to mildew. And dont top cuz it will bunch up - weird ...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
its a polyploid defect... i had that with la chocolat strain - it was crazy - flowers were also deformed and bizarre. Id keep it going if its strong, but mine became very weak and prone to mildew. And dont top cuz it will bunch up - weird ...
I don't doubt that Polyploidal plants can be Faciated--
but I don't think all Faciated plants are Polyploidal...

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
I don't doubt that Polyploidal plants can be Faciated--
but I don't think all Faciated plants are Polyploidal...
I agree, else I'm going to be really depressed for not keeping my quad poly that produced mine. ;)

@OP, check out my thread in my sig, I got one of these going now and some comments about it. In my opinion it's not a desirable trait, but I'm flowering it anyway. Your stem is even wider than mine. I considered topping it, but decided to do the opposite. Especially in its early stage the 8 or so leaves that were created simultaneously created such a thick layer that the lower branches remained skinny and short. Some of my leaves on the main stem don't come with a lateral shoot above it. I trimmed those, and most of the side shoots. In hindsight topping it early could have resulted in a more normal plant, but that also would have been the downside; I actually want to observe the mutation.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Who's white widow? Is it just a cut you got, or from seed?

Top Bottom