odor control

• Thread starter NuMifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuMifarmer

hello everyone got a ? about odor control .im running an exhaust fan but the odor is still strong would an ozone gen or air purifier work .any help would be truly appriciated

sky high

sky high

Get a good fan/filter combo that is sized correctly for your space and you will end any odor problems.

definitely one of, if not >the< most important purchase a grower can make, IMO.

good luck

s h

devious d

devious d

had problems earlier in the year added an extra fan and filter,little pots of ona here and there, i was looking into ozone gens sounded good for the right situation,i grow in my loft, no good, but if your ducting into loft they would be great or you can put in them ducting, i just worried about ozone in living enviroment and said saftey first, peaceD.D

M

Mr. McGregor

As sky high alluded to- couple of points to keep in mind:

Make sure your fan can overcome the static pressure induced by the filter you choose and still deliver sufficient air to your environment.

Make sure your fan isn't oversized for the filter. If the odorized air moves too quickly over the carbon it will not be sufficiently 'scrubbed'.

I think the can filter site does a good job of explaining this. Good luck.

Regards,
MM

N

NuMifarmer

thanks for the advise think im goona go with the fan/filter combo with the exhaust system

G

Green Supreme

Ona smell can make you a heat score now a days. Rippers know this smell and not a lot of industries use it. Good luck. I think fan and filter is best option. Peace GS

Top Bottom