ODOR Problem

• Thread starter DaNK818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaNK818

I have a grow in my garage and the smell is getting stronger what can i use to get rid of the smell? Something thats not expensive i have about 5 plants.

D

DaPurps

ONA Gel. Not a great long term solution, might not even knock out the smell if it's too bad.

Scrubbing is the only way really to be safe.

G

Green Supreme

Charcoal filters are the word. Hepa filters will help too. Many rippers know the smell of Ona and what it is used for. It can make you a different kind of heat score. Good luck. Peace GS

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah a cheap fan and scrubber combo will cost you around 150 bux, but it should work for up to 15 plants defintly will do 10 or under. its really about the size of the space and how quick you can turn over the air and pass it threw the scrubber. a 5x5 area about 7 feet tall 180 4 inch cfm fan scrubber worked perfect for me

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

As said above.. The carbon filter is your best bet. You can also modify it in various ways to suit your air flow needs. My 400+cfm fan pulling air from the carbon filter keeps 30 plants in check. The ona gel I would not recommend as well as air sprays as the smell will keep going 24/7.

The scrubber combo will pay its self in the long run with ease of mind.

B

bigAl25

I also use a carbon scrubber/fan system for my closet. Around $150 is correct.

Top Bottom