odorlok filters

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

can anyone tell me what they think of the odorlok filters, i've had a very bad loss the last few weeks, & it's because i don't think that the filter was as good as people think, i think i suffered bad 4 not using the 'carbon' any comments . .

D

drpressure600

what do you mean loss?

i mean some clowns smelled something that they shouldn't have & they got jealous & greedy etc and messed up a very nice operation, alomg them lines my friend . .

og dmc

og dmc

sucks balls. I use can filters and although it eliminates odors indoors, I can still smell some odors in the exhaust. I guess it helps inside because of the negative pressure but if you have a lot of smelly plants it doesnt completely solve the problemo. As far as odor lock I am not familiar with them. I would also be more inclined to think the clowns in you r case were not strangers.

B

Bubble Puppy

You mean the "OdorSok" not Odorlok...the Odorsok is known to be a shitty filter ,and very poor in terms of duration.Is that the one you mean?

D

drpressure600

sucks balls. I use can filters and although it eliminates odors indoors, I can still smell some odors in the exhaust. I guess it helps inside because of the negative pressure but if you have a lot of smelly plants it doesnt completely solve the problemo. As far as odor lock I am not familiar with them. I would also be more inclined to think the clowns in you r case were not strangers.

they were not my people i know but clowns working in a business near by, did you see candy mans set up, i lost one like that but indoors, & alot of work went into it, it's killing me . .

D

drpressure600

You mean the "OdorSok" not Odorlok...the Odorsok is known to be a shitty filter ,and very poor in terms of duration.Is that the one you mean?

it is indeed, but they have the name changed, anyway, there not the best, i made a very bad move not using the carbon, very bad indeed . .

T

Thick Smoke

i would reccomend a carbon can filter to everyone. active carbon works very very well.
the odors cling to the carbon and remove alot of the odor. each lil piece of active carbon has something like a mile of surface area. no i aint making that up do a search and read it.
i would say mine removes atleast 90% of the odor of 11 3 foot tall plants in flower.

i am getting a second can filter, as i do not vent outside and there is a slight smell in the room i vent into. i plan to put the filter in that room to absorb any residual smell.

they are semi expensive but worth 10 fold every penny as far as freedom is concerned.

P

phoenix

I know its an old post but i think its important to bump this.
The good dr lost a lot of work and money cos some dicks sell a product that doesnt do what it should.
There is a reason why they changed their name.
These guys are wankers and dont give 2 shits what happens to you and yours so take heed of somebodyelses misfortune.

I will be changing mine asap,it has only been up about 6mths and is my first one so i have nothing to compare this to,as i have been fortunate in my location,but i'll be getting a new one quickly for sure.

Just a thought but if u suffer from any smell around or just inside the room u are using an ioniser works very well.
even a little remmington air purifier on the floor outside the grow will deal with the average home growers spill.

prehaps in a cash crop enviroment it would be best to employ a 2 or 3 pronged approach,ie carbon,ioniser ... or oust type smell removal products in little fans=£4...maybe even an ozone genny for a larger room,but whatever u employ it will protect and give u assurance that things are in stealth the best they can be,after all u can only do so much.
good luck farmers,and stay safe.

Top Bottom