odour control. your opinions plz

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

Hiya guys just decided to register w the forum which ive been following for a while now. I see a lot of q's about odour control, and im sorry to bring the matter up. i just want some realistic, blunt opinons on this

I'm setting up a grow room. the room used is about 100 square feet. it has one window and one door that leads to the hallway. very close to the rooms door is the door that leads to the communal hallway. I live in a ground floor flat in a house w several flats.

Im gonna use energy efficient lights, so heat wont be a problem. I have everything pretty much sorted but need some opinions on odour control.

I'm gonna plant 25 - 30 plants at once. i have plenty of $ to spend on odour control. The window in the room leads to a garden that isn't accessible to anyone else.

my biggest problem is smell being persistently picked up by my neighbours as they walk into the house past my flat. I know it gets really bad during flowering.

Is it possible for me to remove the odour completely? I was planning on having an oversized fan and carb filter pointing to the window where a smaller fan would then slowly extract the air to the street. no ducting. then outside the growroom i'd have chemical measures like ona blocks and febreeze.

Am i dreaming or can it be done?

Thanks guys

D

DaPurps

Yes. Seal the room up and get a nice Scrubber. It will knock it out.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Vaportek4000 with 90 day cartridge last about 60 days also use the disks for front and back porch for extra safety.. Don't buy ona waste of money and I think vaportek works better then carbon filters any day

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

For my Bllom and veg room.

Have air intake in the bloom room
Next have a scrubber and fan pushing the air over to the veg
This moves the RH%,heat, and scrubs the air a LOT.
Then simple scrubber and fan again in the veg room.

Simple, Easy, Effect, my type of growing.

R

roger666

Ok so its a good idea to have a strong fan w a carb filter just cleaning the air but w no ducts, then a separate fan blowing air out the window where odour wont matter?

Top Bottom