Odyssey OG Kush

• Thread starter Aerojoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

This is some Odyssey OG that my friend(we'll call him Donkey Punch) just finished up, I can't wait to try the finished smoke. It smells so good, very sweet and fruity but definitely kushy. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Odyssey og kush
Odyssey og kush 2
Odyssey og kush 3
Odyssey og kush 4
Odyssey og kush 5
Odyssey og kush 6
T

TreFarmer

Kudos... looks fire!! And props on the T5s for side lighting... the more the hairier;)

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks nice bro.I dose not look like og at all but still looks nice man great job thanx for sharing she looks like its gonna smoke nice it gives out some nice color huh?

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Here are some pics of em almost dried and cured enough to smoke. It's definitely a hybrid but i think it has enough kush in it for me. Still patiently waiting till they r ready to try.

IMG 0440
IMG 0441
IMG 0442
IMG 0443
IMG 0444
P

paulycali

Yeah i wouldnt say its og kush either but definetaly dank and worthy. Your buddy donkey punch did great. Nice room and nice harvest. Way to go :)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

this doeesnt look anything like kush. good luck though
Thanks, this will be my first time running it. Hopefully it's good enough for my standards(I'm an OG Kush mostly type person, I like my kick) I really wanted to do Tahoe OG this run but they just weren't rdy in time. I was banking on some headies.
Yeah i wouldnt say its og kush either but definetaly dank and worthy. Your buddy donkey punch did great. Nice room and nice harvest. Way to go :)
Makes me a bit sad to hear, hopefully it lives up to the name it was labeled with. I don't believe it's mislabeled or wrong cut because this is from a friend, also not sure on the quality other than what others in my circle said about it. I'm always sad to hear anything is called _______ kush, and then when u try it it's more like a purple kush(lotsa flavor, but could use more kick imo). I'll have some updates coming soon, the 707's already starting to beast on me despite my efforts with the trellis to tame her. She's very selfish with the lights/space/nutes.

If anyone has any experience/info/tips with the Odyssey OG Kush please chime in, this is my first time running her. I really want a better gpw than I got last time w/o sacrificing quality. I'm going to run her out once.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

What kind of smells does she give off?
a fruity sweet pungent smell, definitely smells like it's going to taste very good. I'd say smells a bit on da purple side but has some kush hints. I believe the lineage is Oasis x Kushage. I think I'm going to get to try some finished product today. I'll post back w/ some finished pics.

P

paulycali

Right on! Some more pics would be great. So does oasis x kushage sounds great too :)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I just got some samples of the Odyssey OG to try. It had more of a sour smell to it last time I smelled em, now they have a mellowed out sweet creamy vanillaie smell to em. They have a good rip and tear consistency already and tastes great already, but I think it could use a bit more curing to bring out some more flavor/smell.
First 3 pics are some nugs for me to smoke on, thanks to my good friend Donkey Punch.
Last 3 pics are my Odyssey's 6 days into flowering.

IMG 0461
IMG 0457
IMG 0458
IMG 0454
IMG 0455
IMG 0456
supercharged

supercharged

it looks very much like an urkle cross from your first set of pics bro imo anyway.... but watever she is she sure looks hella dank!!!!!

peace, SC

Top Bottom