Which One?

• ProCut manual trim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (comments please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
urbanfog

urbanfog

I am just a reg joe farmer, and first off must say Id love to spend more money and go balls out, but I know I cant, nor am I in the position to need a $7k+ trimmer :P I am however looking for a way to make trimming easier and less work being I do it all, and as I get to being a better farmer my yields are getting larger......(thanks for learnin me all :) ) anyway, not have way thru this harvest and I am seeing a "need"

Ok so I am looking at two styles of trimmers and both in the 120-200 range. 1 being mechanical the other being a "work station " style electric. The links are below. Hoping someone may have some feedback, but more looking for ideas.

I will say I see alot of possibilities in making a DIY "frame and chute system" with the electric, which would make it more "load and go". Low price makes me worry, but I am king of returns for a replacement.

The manual seems to have decent reviews for the style, can do more flowers at a time out of the box, not sure how "fast" they are and I do have some concerns over my shoulder giving out after lots of work. Could always rig a air drill to it though :)

Im leaning towards the 2 speed, but shit I always over analyze :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom