Off his nut, esso falls through the door.....

• Thread starter Esso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Esso

To say a BIIIiiiiggg hello to all, known rouges or otherwise!!! Looks a great place here, think i'll b staying a while if thats ok!? Mid grow at the moment, but will start a thread in a month or so when a new un kicks off. :character0103: Dont b shy,i dont bite! :passingjoint:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm esso :hi

R

Rural_GrowOp

Welcome Esso I'm sure you'll like it here. The farm is the best place to be IMHO.
Peace.

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Esso. Just be careful this place is more addictive than Marlboro's.:)

hubcap

hubcap

welcome aboard esso

*passes joint*

enjoy your stay farmer!
youll soon see this is one of the best, most fertile, site on the web.

B

budbabe

They'll let anyone in ere these days....hehe. Good to see ya esso hope ya well and look forward to the new grow and taking a peek inside yr groom :character0103:

E

Esso

Thanx for the welcome hererisssh, Rural_GrowOp, Nuglover, hubcap, ripz, budbabe, LonDanZ and Dr.stickerdick.

As mentioned befor, im midway through a grow at the moment. Critical Mass, Power Plant, Arctic Sun, UK Cheese, Jack Herer and Phat Russian are the strains im running with, as will my next run be with the addition of White Rhino and Derailed. 3600W HPS, along with ozone gen/co2 etc. Full list of equipment ill post at the begining of my next run, taking place imediately after this one. Stock already vegging. Couple of pics to tease y'all! This run, 4.5 weeks in.

DAMN, dont think im allowed to post pics yet, right?

Top Bottom