Off to ibiza

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS,WELL IM OFF TO IBIZA END OF THE MONTH :character0201:WONDERED ABOUT GETTING ANY GOOD BUD OUT THERE ?:joint: BEEN OFFERED HASH SOAP :sick0026:AHHH!!! ILL TAKE SOME BUT WOULD BE NICE TO SAMPLE THE LOCAL WEED:party

B

bluetooth

ive just come back from lanzarote
the best bet is go to a good club and ask.if they have bud take a look before you part with any money.thats my 2c worth

devious d

devious d

ive found a grow shop in the next town to were i will be staying, so will call in there:sun2: and take a lump of bubble with me as well as some bud, so can enjoy holiday without having to track dowN A SMOKE:character0180:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Have a good one devious D, how you gonna take it through customs, not the uncomfortable way I hope :)

devious d

devious d

cheers for the link Tex, goner be our 16yr old sons first time at a club, have me feeling like the parents in kevin &perry. ha ha

devious d

devious d

WELL TOOK 1/2 OZ OF CHEESE, BUT WERE COMPRESSED IT, DIDNT DO IT ANY FAVOURS WELL LASTED ABOUT 10-11DAYS PIPING FOR THE LAST COUPLE, THEN FOUND SOME CLEAN HASH, AND SOMEONE I MET OUT THERE 7 YRS AGO WAS SELLING OUTDOOR GROWN, there was some grown under lights but didnt get on it. but the exodus cheese in a shisha pipe with cherry tobbaco, laying down a bed ,pull round tent TOP HIT, the shisha without cheese surprised me put grin on my face and i smoke , with the cheese a pipe lasting nearly an hour the dogs nuts

Top Bottom