Offensive Smelling Cuts/strains

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

I second white romulan @OGRASKAL!! I have 3 phenos (rom leaner, white leaner) then this short little bushy retarded one that has a chronic halitosis, toe jam, baby poopy smell. Literally love asking people to smell the jar just to see their facial expressions....usually priceless. Taste is like an old school pot with a lil spicey peppery taste on the back end, stone is good, good pain relief. Definitely doesn't look like the winner. The white Dom 's yield monster. Really glad he (ogr) was out of white master at the cup, recommended these instead, or I would of never bought these as I've never really been a fan of romulan. Needless to say grab some packs of these, they come in 7 packs of fems. Buncha winners and stinkers in this cross!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Noticing a spicy taste reported with a lot of the stinkers?

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I did but only had 1 REAL stinker, the rest smelled like poopy candy

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I second white romulan @OGRASKAL!! I have 3 phenos (rom leaner, white leaner) then this short little bushy retarded one that has a chronic halitosis, toe jam, baby poopy smell. Literally love asking people to smell the jar just to see their facial expressions....usually priceless. Taste is like an old school pot with a lil spicey peppery taste on the back end, stone is good, good pain relief. Definitely doesn't look like the winner. The white Dom 's yield monster. Really glad he (ogr) was out of white master at the cup, recommended these instead, or I would of never bought these as I've never really been a fan of romulan. Needless to say grab some packs of these, they come in 7 packs of fems. Buncha winners and stinkers in this cross!
What kinda yields are you able to pull off of it? How's the potency/high? Considering picking some up.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
My burnt rubber smell has turned into a straight sour stink. Like some trucker that paints a toilet and seriously needs to see a doctor about the smells he's producing. Hoping the smell doesn't translate to taste or this stuff is gonna be unsmokeable for me at least. Still heavy citrus overtone but putting your nose to a bud, smells like straight ass. My brother, who quit smoking a few years ago, told me the other day this stuff almost makes him want to smoke again. I say that's a good thing, yes?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

My burnt rubber smell has turned into a straight sour stink. Like some trucker that paints a toilet and seriously needs to see a doctor about the smells he's producing. Hoping the smell doesn't translate to taste or this stuff is gonna be unsmokeable for me at least. Still heavy citrus overtone but putting your nose to a bud, smells like straight ass. My brother, who quit smoking a few years ago, told me the other day this stuff almost makes him want to smoke again. I say that's a good thing, yes?
Hell mofkn yea it is! Lol

Bro, that shit sounds like my wetdream, lmao!

Fereal, I love that stanky-ass nasty smellin shit! That shit that could clear a room, lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

3 of my favorite cannabis aromas:

1. Nasty/So wrong it's right shit

2. That smell like it is already burning, you know what I mean? Almost like smokey, but cannabis smokey; like someone is blazing a joint in the other room. To me, that's what I describe as "Fire", in my mind at least, unless I'm using it as a general descriptive for some really killer shit, lol.

3. A smell I've gotten from only a certain Bubba; a sweet, hashy, inscenty, kushy smell. (@Tnelz will know what I'm talking about pretty soon here with that #Kush ;) The #Kush has this additional faint OG fuely/lemon smell to it sometimes, tho). I can't fully describe it. I'm always hunting for that exact smell, tho, haven't quite nailed it yet. There is a local grower who use to put it out and he called it "Fire Bubba", but I'm 99% certain there was no Fire OG in it. I need that shit back in my life!

Never had such a perfect high (for me); was like a narcotic, warm feeling that made your body feel so bomb and made you feel so relaxed and smooth, but not lazy at all. Very little mind effect, almost totally clear-minded and thinking. I could smoke that shit all-day, everyday!

If anyone might know what this might be, please let me know! I really wish dude would have used a name more indicative of its lineage :(

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Has anyone here quit smoking cigarettes for a long time and then had a cigarette after a long-ass time and that body feeling you get? Best way I can describe it.

... Now that I see a description of it written-out, wonder if that shit was laced? Lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

All cut and in coco. Cloning the way I used to. Way lower matinence. Coco in a solo stick ur cut deep and water with whatever u like for clones. I use a mix of beneficial bacteria half the waters rx life cloning solution half the waters . Spray every couple days with some fulvic acid and boom roots in no time. Some of the nicest clones I've seen in a while brother. Big and healthy. Got at least two of each. Respect good vibes and thank u.

Top Bottom