Official Boycott thread for house & garden CANADA

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

This is for CANADA only !!

I am writing this thread with alot of dissappointment. Most of you know me for my tree grows but i would rather be known for the meds we give away free to the over 62 med patients we grow for. What most of you dont know is all the patients and designated growers that can barely afford to grow there own, all the help we give them also. My front man buys large quantities of nutes from several different companies and equipment also. This in turn is sold to medical growers and designated growers for 5.00 per piece up to 4 pieces above cost.

ie. 10 items bought, 6 items at absolute cost and 4 items at cost plus 5.00.

This way med patients that are on welfare, dissability or part time jobbers because thats all they can do with there illness can still afford to grow there own medicine.

we monitor the peoples incomes that deal with us very closely so we are not taking any business away from the local hydro shops. If they can afford to pay they can only buy retail.

Jake & Dan (dutchtrading.ca)(house and garden distributors for canada) drove down to the maritimes a while back and met with my front man about these nutes. It was explained completely up front what we were doing and they agreed there was no problem and they would supply us with what we needed. They gave us 3 sample box's and they were off. We tested out the algen, multi zen and the roots excelerator and were pleased with the results until we tried other things and until we got our first official order of house and garden nutes. The samples were 3 times stronger than the regular product, that meant we needed 3 times more product than what the samples were. Most of you remember the first timers thread, he said he was going to try somthing else for root growth and added liquid stim root 5000 to his res rather that the roots excelerator. he never used the algen and he uses the canna zymes and had 2wice the root growth than he did with roots excelerator. His 2nd run he averaged 3.7 pounds per plant. stim root 5000, 1 litre bottle is 100.00 in canada and you only use 1 oz per 100 gallon res.

My front man placed an order on tuesday and everything was fine. On wednesday jake picked up the phone and called the 2 hydroponic shops that are in this area. Although these shops never carried house and garden nutes he offered them credit and they accepted.

My front man got a call this morning from jake saying that the owners of the 2 shops complained that we were getting nutes wholesale when we didnt have a storefront. THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT BECAUSE THE OWNERS OF THE 2 SHOPS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS and would never trade the 120,000 per year that i spend in there shops for maybe 20,000 profit off h&g nutes.

Jake is a fuckin liar and has screwed many medical patients with his lies. Both stores have agreed not to carry house & garden nutes at risk of losing our business.

I hope all CANADIANS will join us in the boycott, your not missing anything anyway, theres only 1 product they put out worth anything, roots excelerator but stim root 5000 liquid does 2wice the job and costs 1/5 the amount.

Lets show a company what screwing med patients does to them.

A letter is also being sent off to house & garden head office telling them whats been done here.

dds

O

on tilt

Corpo pigs!

Wow- I just bought my first supply of H&g at the tune of about $2,500.00. I have been researching for a while and thought this product was worth a run. After reading your post DDs, I am regretful in doing so. I am all for the advancement of the medical movement and I am weary of any corporate grubs feeding where they should keep their snouts out! Seems like greed can seep into anything. Even the roots of our precious plant if we are not careful. Don't get me wrong, I am a capitalist, I just believe in compassion before profit when dealing with the sick and needy.
Needless to say, I will be running the H&G (don't have time or resources to return and start from scratch) however, I will reconsider my choices when it comes time to re-up. All I have to say is this shit better be good after reading your post DDs.

Keep it obtainable for all in need!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
yup....

...ya no room for that sh_t...how people can take advantage of sick patients without hesitation is beyond me...glad you put this into light...they'll know they FUCT up now......

D

doubleds

"1 product they put out worth anything, roots excelerator but stim root 5000 liquid does 2wice the job and costs 1/5 the amount."

bro i am down with the boycott thing but

How the heck is stim root 5000 which i too have been using for over a decade to get roots on cuts even remotely similar to the "other stuff"?
this root excelerating thing sounds rather strange..

ok so here is how i got it

1.You used some thing else for root excelerating before root excelerator
..when you used it you got over twice the growth..

2.now some body used stim root 5000[which is for cloning] and got twice that..

good grief brother i am over 60& find this hard to digest.

as well the chem in cloning stuff may not be great to be absorbed

i use bag nutes[and proud] not AN or h&G

stim root 5000 is ok but in the end it is environment
that grows and you must know this.

imho there are no magic bottles

stim root 5000 is a liquid form and has EXACTLY the same root stimulator chemical as ALL the other root stimulators

what gave your friend the idea to dump it in his res..?
there is no provision on the litre i have.

and i am always ready to learn...

by the way bro

welcome back you are a cool dude who gets around alot

I have been using the stim root 5000 since the days of the chemo cutting... early 80's. I have always dipped my cuttings into it AND added it to my 20 litre pail mixture to soak my cubes. We decided as a test we would add it to 1 res and see how it turned out. We got way more roots from cuttings we dipped and soaked rather than just dipped.

we put 2 and 2 together and gave it a shot.

dds

T

TyKaycha

So what line of nutes would you recommed now?
Obviously liquid stim root 5000 for clippings & added to rez during vegging, but what else during veg and what during flowering?

Thanks!

D

doubleds

So what line of nutes would you recommed now?
Obviously liquid stim root 5000 for clippings & added to rez during vegging, but what else during veg and what during flowering?

Thanks!

same as my nute manual above. Remember guys, anyone's a & b bloom or grow is the same. Use any company you want. I prefer advanced but thats just me, my friend uses dnf a & b with great results. Its the bloom boosters that sets the standards and i beleive advanced nutrients big bud, overdrive are the best. That is my personal opinion and you have all seen my results.

dds

B

Boots Sugarleaf

thanx for this info bro, if the head office doesn't discipline these guys then I will not use H&G anymore either, and thanks for the tip on the inexpensive alternative to the roots excel

keep us informed as to whether the head office handles this appropriately

M

mrdizzle

this is good news, i personally dont like H&G anywhoo, after having to use almost a whole bottle of roots excel a week I started using oliva's cloning solution in my res and the roots blown up for $14 bucks

B

Boots Sugarleaf

we still have to acertain if dumping it in a res is good for MED people..

even smelling the stuff for a while makes me feel ill...like all the others did..

that ain't good bro.

here's the msds for stim-root 5000 in case it helps ascertain health risks

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey dds it seems like your troubles are more with the distributors of H&G than with the quality or effectiveness of their nutes, which until now you promoted and praised. It seems boycotting the entire dutch trading company would be more effective in sending a message to Jake and Dan's business.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
this is good news, i personally dont like H&G anywhoo, after having to use almost a whole bottle of roots excel a week I started using oliva's cloning solution in my res and the roots blown up for $14 bucks

Dam bro, a bottle a week. At 0.3 ml / L that is a HUGE ass res your running. I LIKE!!!

B

billybadazz

Okay this is totally off topic and completely random but I gotta say it. I've been screwed over like 3 times bigtime in my life and all the dudes were named "jake" and for that matter every "jake" I have ever met is a douchebag............coincedence I don't know but I will never trust someone named jake in my life. I'm sorry if I offended anyone that's cool named jake.

C

crossouttheiis

Since I have not purchased all my chemicals yet I will stay away from H and G as well... I am sorry to thread jack but, mr dizzle how much of olivias do you use everytime you add new nutes?

D

DrDanko

Okay this is totally off topic and completely random but I gotta say it. I've been screwed over like 3 times bigtime in my life and all the dudes were named "jake" and for that matter every "jake" I have ever met is a douchebag............coincedence I don't know but I will never trust someone named jake in my life. I'm sorry if I offended anyone that's cool named jake.

LOL. That's hilarious(sorry to any Jake's on this site).

I know Robot start ranting a couple posts ago and someone else was mentioning that using Rooting hormones could be bad depending on what ailments your patients have. Is that right? Can someone explain in more depth? I saw a link, which I clicked on but a Login was required to access it. I'd love for someone to elaborate on this if possible without totally hijacking this thread.

Regarding the H&G issues, I agree that you should take the boycott a level higher than the distributor guys you've mentioned. If the makers are told that their suppliers are doing shady business, they'll take the rights away and give them to another distributor. The issue with these guys is that, like most in our industry, they think we're all getting rich off of them, so providing their product at a more affordable price isn't a concern. And to be honest, there are a lot of people growing for profit. Arguably, more than there are people growing to treat themselves. With an environment as such, it doesn't surprise me in the least that shady tactics like this are occurring(it was only a few weeks back that Big Mike was ranting about SunSystem or whoever trying to get companies to not carry his stuff). The thing that's strange to me is that I'm all for capitalism too. And unless someone actually WAS complaining(who cares, right?), then Jake and Dan have no business sense whatsoever. A sale is a sale is a sale! DD's, were you getting prices even below what the shops get them for? I don't think that's even possible by law, but could be. None of it really adds up. Distributors don't negotiate prices for the most part, meaning that Store A will pay the same price for a product as store B(unless their are bulk discounts, of course). There's not a lot of room for negotiating. So that being said, Jake and Dan only stood to lose money by doing this. It sounds like an excuse that a business would make when an arrangement is too much hassle for what it's worth. Maybe they decided that, since it wasn't worth anything extra for them, that they'd try to find a way out of doing it. Only explanation that makes sense, but still shady. Peace. DrD.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Doubleds:

Good to see you back!

Northone:

.075ml per litre..

that the ratio you use for soaking

wonder what part of an ml is one drop?

15 drops is equivalent to 1 mL.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

S

SRHninja

Im glad we have a community that exposes these blood suckers.... This is not another market or industry we need to weed these greedy fucks out...

Even if they are just back peddling thats not cool.. bad business.. they should be upfront.. and is their actually a law prohibiting a manufacturer to give discount priving below market? hahaah sounds stupid if so

HG23

HG23

I was just in a similar situation with suppliers within my business circle and it definitly blows. That is especially BS about the test sample being 3X more concentrated than the delivered product, it should be criminal. Pharmaceutical companies come to mind...... Hopefully the head H&G corporate office takes action on this, maybe showing them this boycott thread would help??

On a side note, Im compiling info for a future MPB run and noticed you mentioned a mixture that you presoak your rockwool cubes in. Anything else special in there besides the stim root?

t.o.med

t.o.med

a guy i know here in ontario owns a chain of hydro stores. those guys came in to his main store a couple weeks back just talking to them put him off the h&g lineup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom