Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighArtist

We used to get our clones from Cali Connection - his Blue Dream genetics were great, a bit more sativa dominant than others, which is how we like our BD around here. His plants were always healthy and his San Fernand0 Valley OG defined the strain. I'd heard he was having a lot of trouble with his seeds towards the end, but his clones were always the best. Sad to see him go. Having trouble finding a dependable replacement. Any ideas? What the strains are don't matter as much to us as the health of the plant since we are artists who turn the cannabis into arts and crafts, but we do prefer teens. Anybody suggest a good grower of teens in Los Angeles?

potter007

potter007

So Buds and Roses in Los Angeles has cuts available. I picked up a few Plat. Cookies and a cut called, "Yenz Scout"??? Does anyone KNOW or have HEARD of "Yenz Scout" and can point me in a good direction for more info. Peace and be blessed.

potter007

potter007

No worries the mother stable is looking gorgeous this year. I will post pics and the genetic table later. Be blessed and happy hunting "farmers"... I know its been a minute since my last post but that only means a lot of stories to catch up on and many lessons learned along the way. Blessings.

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

I cant believe i missed their posting of that. I musta been sleeping. That and the Candyland. Seriously thank you.

I

InSearchOf3

yes its some kinda cross dont know the exact makeup of it. but it seems decent so i made a few cuts. we shall see how the smoke is.View attachment 501465 View attachment 501466 View attachment 501467 View attachment 501468 View attachment 501470 View attachment 501471 View attachment 501472
yes its some kinda cross dont know the exact makeup of it. but it seems decent so i made a few cuts. we shall see how the smoke is.View attachment 501465 View attachment 501466 View attachment 501467 View attachment 501468 View attachment 501470 View attachment 501471 View attachment 501472[/QUOTE
Kid twist, did u ever find out what was the real strain of this platinum bubba ? I have a very identical plant that was passed off to me as wifi, which it ain't. It looks just like ur plant in veg and in flower with the same smell in veg(dank/sweet) then during middle flower the dankness goes away and the sweet flavor takes over. The support isn't bad, but will gangster lean durning the last 2weeks of flower. I took it down at day 62, but could go down as early as day 55 and u wouldn't miss much weight. Bag appeal is nice and with 1 week dry and 1 week cure, the fruity sweet musky smell really pops out big time. The smoke report I would say it's between gorilla glue and gsc. It's pretty damn potent. Thanks in advance!

I

InSearchOf3

Shit, messed up posting here.. Kidtwist did u ever find out what the real strain of ur plantinum bubba? I think i have the same cut as u, mine was passed on to me as wifi, but I don't thinkit is, it's damn frosty and a decent yielder and damn good smoke. I'm just having a little harder time getting rid of the product without a name . Thanks kid twist!

I

InSearchOf3

Here's a close up and one preflower and one 2-3 weeks after flip.this cut was taken down at day 62 but could've been taken down at 56. It stretches about 2-2.5 times in flower depending on the strength of the clone. Runts double in size and top cola clones does 2.5 times . It's covered in frost after the 3rd week. I flipped it around 2-21/2 ring on my 42"tomato cages. The smell is exactly how kid twist described his "plantinum bubba". Thank you for any help!

Speedyloks

Speedyloks

I'm not sure but I got some clones that are king loui
20160525 194005
20160525 194034
can someone tell me if its true and if they are going to make it they already have a strong as smell

I

InSearchOf3

I'm not sure but I got some clones that are king loui View attachment 602954 View attachment 602956 can someone tell me if its true and if they are going to make it they already have a strong as smell

Hahhaha everybody be looking for their parents! I bought a wifi and got a fake wifi , this round I bought animal cookies and got gsc forum cookies(which is freaking weak in the yield department). I got a sfv also , hopefully it's a legit cut, but with my luck probably not.

I never had the King Louie before but at the very least , u got an og looking structure. If it yields well and have that og smell , that's all that matters to people nowadays. Good luck finding an answer to ur cut , it's really hard to tell what something is in clone and even in flower, they tend to all look very similar. I'm just trying to look for a name for my cut, for now it's just a bastard, so I'm calling it Jon Snow! Haha

MrClone

MrClone

Can someone point me to a dispensary where I can grab forum gsc gg4 and any elite og cut in LA?

Yep.. I can .. Place called Mr Clone in Riverside area. They will deliver but there is a charge. I suggest the pickup option. But they sell out all the time. They have both the GG4 and GSC thin mint cut.

Medfinder

Medfinder

The cookies at all star clones are legit. It's the pcg cut aka purple city genetics, 2013 1st place cup winner. Those guys had a great thing going till they got raided. They have lots of clone onlys and some pheno hunt clones. The black lime reserve they have is Kyle kushmans personal selected pheno from a seed run. The mendobreath and dosidos are from the norcalicmag release. I'm running a bunch of stuff from them currently and everything's looking great.
There back.... 1500 esperanza east los angeles... Fat hookup.

super clean with massive stock PGC and ALL STAR line ups.
cloneville is remodeling very limited... P.O.. lol.. QUARANTINE downy mildews... fungus gnats with verticillium wilt. while i was talking with her a gnat flew outta the rockwool..lol.

she looked at me like sorry... somebody tell V they need to step up before the recreational users stampede the places.

hmm... Stardawgs..

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

The seem to have Triangle as well . Anyone know the legitimacy ? I might have to try a few .....

Peace
Jj

MulaOne

MulaOne

Stay away for P.O. at all costs. I speak from experience, have gotten their WIFI, Blackberry, and various other cuts a couple of years back prior to one of the many location changes they have made. Pests, mislabeling, and outright misrepresentation of genetics take place.

Top Bottom