Official Monsancho Seeds Tester Thread!

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Everything i cracked germinated tho the ones that took too long got thrown out. Also, lost 2 papa indicas from damping off. Def grower error on my part.
All my sex Panther are up and healthy. Actually 18/17 with twins. Haha. A total of 4 Papas didn’t crack or took too long so I took them in my hand and threw them in my backyard garden. We’ll see if any surprises pop up. Hahah

FC2999ED 46EA 4C91 BDA6 608A01BF83FF
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Not sure what happened but, 3 of the PI's didn't come up. I gently dug down to have a look at each of them and by the look of them they're not going to do anything.
Don't know if it was grower error or what, did them like I always do but, my luck seems to be in the shitter lately anyway so, we'll call it grower error. :^]_~
20180611 131352

2toughtony

2toughtony

Not sure what happened but, 3 of the PI's didn't come up. I gently dug down to have a look at each of them and by the look of them they're not going to do anything.
Don't know if it was grower error or what, did them like I always do but, my luck seems to be in the shitter lately anyway so, we'll call it grower error. :^]_~
View attachment 807268
The pi that I got seemed like they needed another week or so to fully mature kinda pale and small but the best ones out of the batch I got went into dirt and that cross was the slowest to break dirt

2toughtony

2toughtony

I had to help the shell off of a few of them, which is always a bit stressful for me because it's so easy to really hurt or even kill them doing that but, they all seem to be ok.
thats why I pop seeds with a dome the shells stick because they dry out . if I pop more than i can fit under domes anyone that gets a stuck helmet I spray with water and put a solo on top and I will come back later and she will fall right off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom