• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

The first 10 of 16.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Late night for me fellas finally finished trimming....for 4 weeks . but I transplanted all the seed clones I took besides 4 . 3 no roots 1 I dropped and didnt see it and stepped on it. I made a makeshift bed (that I will take pics of ) planted all of them in it and went straight to flower ill cull the males when they show ill be back at my spot on Monday so ill snap some pics. Will say that the Pappas by far rooted fastest and hardest over everything by a long shot they had crazy roots compared to everything else

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got all my PI's transplanted into one gallon pots, shook as much of the old soil mix out of them as possible, which actually wasn't too hard since there wasn't shit for roots on the poor bastards. That coco has really been fucking me, I've been seeing rooting problems with almost everything, among other things, since I started using that shit. Once I've gotten that garbage out of everything I should be back on track...should. Haha
Hoping to see these take off and grow properly pretty soon here. Fingers crossed.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Got all my PI's transplanted into one gallon pots, shook as much of the old soil mix out of them as possible, which actually wasn't too hard since there wasn't shit for roots on the poor bastards. That coco has really been fucking me, I've been seeing rooting problems with almost everything, among other things, since I started using that shit. Once I've gotten that garbage out of everything I should be back on track...should. Haha
Hoping to see these take off and grow properly pretty soon here. Fingers crossed.
Yea man bricks suck

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The two PI's that were giving me trouble got cannibalized for cuts not too long ago and I've gotta say, they certainly do seem to root well. I've got a couple of each in soil and I think they're going to do well now.

The other one I transplanted into my one and only 5 gallon pot and I'm letting her veg a little more to give her the best chance to get as big as possible. She's getting flipped VERY soon now though, I just have to wait for a couple others to be ready to go with her.
PapaIndica

As much as it's driving me nuts not having anything in flower for a bit, I'm happy to finally have everything looking healthy. (I may have mentioned this before!:cry::p)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The countdown is on! Can't wait for this girl to give me some smoke!

Papa Indica #1 (2&3 coming soon)
20181008 135246

The leaves look a touch darker because of me playing around with the pic to try and make the light a little less obnoxious.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
We all got tired of some of the bullshit that was going on around here and migrated to IG. I still pop in every now and then but, rarely.
All Papa Indica, bred by @G gnome
View attachment 858210 View attachment 858211 View attachment 858212 View attachment 858213 View attachment 858214 View attachment 858215 View attachment 858216 View attachment 858217 View attachment 858218
I am too old for IG with all the kids on there. #allhype... lol.

Nice looking girls you got going!!

whitebob

whitebob

We all got tired of some of the bullshit that was going on around here and migrated to IG. I still pop in every now and then but, rarely.
All Papa Indica, bred by @G gnome
View attachment 858210 View attachment 858211 View attachment 858212 View attachment 858213 View attachment 858214 View attachment 858215 View attachment 858216 View attachment 858217 View attachment 858218
looking awesome bud! hope your keeping well thought id drop in and see what peeps were up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom