10. Kings Kush - Green House
11. Flylicious - Mosca Negra
12. K Train - Green House

Hash Category
1. Bubble Bobble - HortiLab

2. Biddy's Bubble - Magus Genetics
3. Amnesia Haze - Soma
4. Happy Brother - Karma Genetics

Grower of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
JLP

Breeder of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
Reservoir Seeds

Coffee Shop (determined by write in vote by judges)(All 4th place received same number of votes)
1. Green House United
2. Dampkring
3. Green Place
4. De Republic
4. Boerejongers
4. Siberie
4. Popeye
4. Club Media

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Was good meeting everyone at the cup this year nice to meet new faces

big thanks to everyone who smoked me out! tasted some amazing herb this year :D

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Great to meet you too Big L! Was nice to share some "Sour Milk" wit cha!

Cheers!

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
I have a major problem with Chem and Kushage being entered in the sativa catagory...
This is not fair to true sativa entries!!!!
The people entering these should know they belong in the indicsa catagory...
This is the one holdup I have with entering the sativa cup...
How do you grade those 2 against true sativas???You don't thats how.......

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Capt-- I completely agree with ya! I entered my SourFly in the Indica category and it was entered into the Sativa category??? I was told it was a mistake...

D

dna genetics

thats the way people are playing these dayz entering indica's in the sativa cat.
2006 htcc HP13 flowers 11-12 weeks entered in the indica cat.
2007 htcc Kaya kush (og) entered in the sativa cat

whats going on?

keep it real peoples

M

Mr B

Yeah, remember when they anounced the sativa cat. winners "Kaya Kush!!"
Me and Daze&Confuse where like "WHAT?!"

So when are the THCFarmer Cup? :D

Billygoat

Billygoat

One of the problem with this years 4:20 cup. Besides me missing it. Was all the breeder's placing. If you look at all the results. You might see one or two grower's. What happen to it being a growers and breeder's cup? Looks like this year was nothing but breeder's. I though there was two groups to compete in? Didn't the last 4:20 cup have issues with a breeder entering in the growers group!

Just my two cents on the issues. Looks like it was a fun time. Wish I would have made it. Can't wait till next year.
Take care all,
BG

K

Karma Genetics

I know this is late but i have to react to this. The Kushage#16 is verry sativa in stucture taste effect. it flowers about 13 weeks. Its got a fresh citrus fruit taste.

PS. I enterd grower on the forums but there was only one mixed catagorie that year. I think not enouf entries.

Capt. Crip. Next year i will show you some of the Kushage#16. You will agree then its much more sativa then indica.

P

ProGroWannabe

So when are the THCFarmer Cup? :D

I'm guessing you say this as a little joke, but from what I've read (I don't know it to be true) but it seems there are entities in the Dam who would still finish high if they entered the Cup with Basil!!! Ya know what I mean?

So I guess what I'm saying Logic, is if you ever run out of interesting things to do here at the Farm, maybe you could think about some type of Farmers Cup??? It would be nice to have an UNBIASED event for growers and or breeders.

T

thc4sim

I enjoy'd this years cup some nice samples & always good meeting some new faces!

2009 is gunna be kind of weird, 1/2 the members from IC have left to other sites,
but a lot of them will still be over there for the 420.. So whats the score for 2009?
mmmmmmm, see what happens...

K

Karma Genetics

I am going to be there for sure. And think i will also enter somthing again. But first i got another cup this december. The No Mercy suply weed cup. Its also in amsterdam but its with a judge panel and lab test. Also they onle have a indoor and outdoor catagory no indica ore sativa. They do have a big party with it for those that happen to be in the dam at that date............

T

thc4sim

I am going to be there for sure. And think i will also enter somthing again. But first i got another cup this december. The No Mercy suply weed cup. Its also in amsterdam but its with a judge panel and lab test. Also they onle have a indoor and outdoor catagory no indica ore sativa. They do have a big party with it for those that happen to be in the dam at that date............

Yea, im planning on heading over for the No Mercy Cup..
just lookin at flights earlier on this morning...

;)

B

British_Hempire

I'm definitely going over for the No Mercy Weed Cup in December, should be a much better event than the 420 which has always been a shambles in terms of organisation. Chasing Old Pink around in the futile hope of eventually getting your judges samples is no fun!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, I am smoking some Purple Bastard right now. Lovely and heavy, great taste.

O

ojd

i think the 13th

the link was posted on this ste by marco from treating yourself

im hoping to be there

see you guys there

K

Karma Genetics

here is all the info sorry about that....

No Mercy Supply International Weedcup

December 13th 2008 we are celebrating the first No Mercy Supply International Weedcup in the Volkskrant Building in Amsterdam. Seven awards will be handed out: 3 for indoor, 3 for outdoor and one overall cup.
Attention: contestants must make sure to enter their contribution before November 18th. For details participants are required to get in touch with [email protected].

The jury consists of the following people: Lange Frans (rapper-activist), Giel Beelen (radio 3FM dj-activist), Mila Jansen (mama hasj/Ice-O-Lator/pollinator), Jan Sennema (reporter of Highlife), Wernard Bruining (cannabis activist and chairman of GroenVrij Internet Party), Ronald Glas (laboratory freak), Jackie Woerlee (medical activist), Evert (activist and creator of De Verdamper/Vaporizer), Yolanda Bruining (activist and co-founder of GroenVrij Internet Party), Simon Vinkenoog (author/poet and cannabis activist).
Entries are not just tested through smelling, tasting and smoking by the jury members, they are also subjected to a laboratory test.
Entries containing pesticides will be taken out of competition immediately. Decisions made by the organisation are final.

During the party visitors can enjoy a live music programme ( THE VAPORIZERS BAND ) with sessions and a performance by Lange Frans. Additionally two speakers are scheduled: Jackie Woerlee (medical activist), Wernard Bruining (chairman of GroenVrij Internet Party).
Four vaporizers will be available to allow visitors the experience of tobacco free ‘smoking’. Of course there will be plenty of place for those of you who still like to smoke the old fashioned joint.
Dining is possible in the amazingly pleasant restaurant on the 7th floor while enjoying a breathtaking view of Amsterdam.

In principle this celebration will be held under the auspices of GroenVrij Internet Party, in order to strengthen and enlarge it’s support. No Mercy only serves GroenVrij Internet Party.

Doors will open on Saturday December 13th at 16:00 hr. Registered security staff will check for hard drugs and/or arms.
Entrance fee for visitors is €15. Participants and their partner or one friend are exempted from paying entrance fee.

Information on registration and details concerning entering contributions are available through [email protected] or phone number 00 31 (0)6 1088 0714.

No Mercy Supply International Weedcup
December 13th 2008
Doors open: 16:00 hr

Volkskrantgebouw
Wibautstraat 150
1091GR Amsterdam

More info: www.nomercy.nl/forum

Wibautstraat is easily reached by subway lines 51, 53, 54 departing from Central Station and Amstel Station, and by line 54 also from Station Duivendrecht. Get out at Subway Station Wibautstraat.
By car: Ringweg Zuid/A10: exit S111

GroenVrij Internetpartij
No Mercy Supply

Would be fun to meet up with some of you BH love to see you again mate.

Top Bottom