OfficialHaze

• Thread starter OfficialHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Hey everyone,

OfficialHaze here! I joined this forum a wile ago, just never got into it community the way I like to. About a week after my sign up there was a series of unfortunate events that lead to me taking down my entire grow operation. A mouthy roommate to be precise about it. Brought more than a few people into MY room, opened up MY closet, and showed random fckn' ppl my whole setup. Enough to were people I didn't know would come in and be like, "yo, can I see your babies"? I got incredibly sketched out. I do NOT like people in my shit or knowing any business of mine, the information to which I didn't personally offer. In my location as of now, it's a big, necessary, security measure.

Now though, I have gotten into a new place, new people, new equipment, the whole nine yards. I'm currently working on getting my veg area setup with a 400 watt MH to start of w/ two 125 watt CFL vertically hung for supplemental canopy lighting (cool blue spectrum CFL's, eye blue MH).

hopefully I'll be able to get better involved in this forum wile I compose this next grow, and throughout the cycle as well. I hope to find yet another GOOD cannabis forum to be involved with, supportive community.

IF there's anyway someone think's I maybe able to offer help or insight. Have questions, I'm more than happy to try and help out...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to The Farm. Just keep in mind the very 1st most cardinal rule. Tell NO ONE!!!

More grow ops have been ripped or snitched on by peeps we thought were friends.....

Another suggestion for security also is, if you are using smartphones or any camera that utilizes meta tagging be sure to turn of this feature as your grow can with simple software available online can pinpoint to the house where the pics were taken. Think Google Earth. Rippers can ID the room the pics was taken in. Good to know for Moms and Dads that post pics of your kids online in social forums.

Today's technology can be scary at times.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Ho
Welcome to The Farm. Just keep in mind the very 1st most cardinal rule. Tell NO ONE!!!

More grow ops have been ripped or snitched on by peeps we thought were friends.....

Another suggestion for security also is, if you are using smartphones or any camera that utilizes meta tagging be sure to turn of this feature as your grow can with simple software available online can pinpoint to the house where the pics were taken. Think Google Earth. Rippers can ID the room the pics was taken in. Good to know for Moms and Dads that post pics of your kids online in social forums.

How do u turn that off on an iPhone?

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Bro I tell you the whole first iPhone I had, (I never grew), I took mad pictures of my dried product though. Also never knew about this feature on the phone. Thank the Lord someone was nice enough to show me this before I undertook my own personal operation.
Right as the 4S came out a friend sat me down and took a look at my settings, showing me how fucked I could have left myself. To be honest I'm fairly technologically capable and didn't know about this feature. I'm really stoked to see someone else is giving this invaluable information to people. (Something I done but certainly could have performed a better job @). Good stuff bro! thanks for sharing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. I'm sorry you had such a sucky roommate, I know the feeling you experienced when some random asshole makes that kind of request. I had someone hit me up to sell them some weed, O WHAT? GTF outta my face!

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Welcome to the farm. I'm sorry you had such a sucky roommate, I know the feeling you experienced when some random asshole makes that kind of request. I had someone hit me up to sell them some weed, O WHAT? GTF outta my face!

hahaa, damn bro. That suck's! I mean are people thinking? Even to hit up someone they don't know to find some herb is FKN' CRAZY. I would never.. Thats the kind of shit that lands you a few years ya feel me..

Top Bottom