Og and PH

• Thread starter Ogmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

I heard lower PH, like 5.3 to 5.5.
i run mine at 6.0 in coco, they like it.

your supposed to be the og master,lol just messn wit cha.

Venom818

Venom818

LOL I need help og master jk
I run mine at 5.8 in coco and they seem to do fine

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

5.8 is the way to go for almost all strains
generally higher ph means plants will take up more nute low means less
if you really wana dial in your ogs cal mag is the seceret weapon
i just 10 ml/g weeks 1-6 then taper after that
running hydrozyme weeks 1-4 is also very important for some bomb buds

I

ibTheMan

Different plants like different PH, but mostly you adjust your PH for the Medium you use, ie. Coco=6.0, hydro=5.2, Soil=6.3

H

Hydrobaby

Og Master not so master haha

Depends on which Og. I grew Deadhead Og at 6.3 in Aero and the bud came out incredible

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

were in the hydro section so i assume the medium is water
and def dont recomend running at 5.2 ever
again it goes back to nutriet up take so if you really wana tune it in play with it. be careful tho going to far either way can cause nutrients to be cut out or to fastly absorbed
the sticky page with the ph charts are a great sorce of info on this one
if you ladies like calcium and mag (like most og's) adjust your ph for that
later in you cycle you can adjust to help you plant take up increased amounts of P and K
this requires some fine tuning and alot of time to spend phing

S

strictlyOG

my og's prefer 5.7-5.9 never went under 5.6 or over 6.0 dont wanna brag but they are some motha fucking dank! club quality. your pretty much controlling the plants nutrients uptake level. either faster or slower. i like 5.8 its a solid # for me

baaka_san

baaka_san

my og's prefer 5.7-5.9 never went under 5.6 or over 6.0 dont wanna brag but they are some motha fucking dank! club quality. your pretty much controlling the plants nutrients uptake level. either faster or slower. i like 5.8 its a solid # for me

I know this is an old thread but are you running your nutes at that PH in soil/soiless or hydro?

I use Royal Gold basement mix which is soiless (coco) and I wanna know if im maybe missing something?

Good looking

Venom818

Venom818

I know this is an old thread but are you running your nutes at that PH in soil/soiless or hydro?

I use Royal Gold basement mix which is soiless (coco) and I wanna know if im maybe missing something?

Good looking

had a good run with the royal gold basement mix ph'd at 5.8-6.0

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

coco start at 5.8 and drift up to 6.2 at the rear end of the cycle. Super soil is also amazing for og's. Set it and forget it water only and the best flavor ever. Downside you ask with super soil not much just a couple extra weeks extra veg and yields wheter 1k-10k <20% yeield with thwe most amazing quality. Stuff you dont see in clubs because its beyond fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom