OG/Cataract Kush and Blue Cheese!

• Thread starter ImporteXBUILT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ImporteXBUILT

Hey guys,

This is gonna be the first grow on my own. I have a few outdoor, as well as indoor, harvests under my belt, but they were all with the guidance of another person. I bought Reserva Privada OG Kush, DNA Cataract Kush and Big Buddah Blue Cheese; all feminized seeds. Just setup my mother room today. It's a gutted 5'x4' closet with an 8 tube T5 hanging. Using Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 with Heavy16 veg nutrients. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be done moving into my new house and able to start building my sealed 8000w room, but for now all I have are 6 growing! Not much to show in the pic, but the 2 on the far right are the OGK, the 2 in the middle are the Cataract Kush and the 2 on the left are for the Blue Cheese, but those seeds haven't popped yet. Stay tuned for my solo adventure and wish me luck, please!

Ogcataract kush and blue cheese
M

Mauihaole

So how did all these turn out? Im looking to buy the og from RP and Blue Cheese from BB

I

ImporteXBUILT

They're doing well! One of the Cataract Kush's didn't grow, but the rest are doing good. This is the first week I'm feeding with nutes, last week it was just pH'd water. The far left are Cataract, the middle are the BBBC and the right ones are the OG. Planted the Blue Cheese a few days after the others cuz they didn't pop at the same time as the Kushes.

2011 11 23 161208
I

ImporteXBUILT

Holiday update! Been really busy the past month, but things are going along well! Still haven't closed on the new house yet, so it's just the mothers growing for now. Made a few tweeks to the room.. added two 6 bulb T5 panels on the side for supplemental lighting, added a carbon filter vented to the attic for a little bit of venting/smell control, and changed up the nutrient recipe a little bit. Using AN Sensi 2 part veg, GH Rapid Start, Humboldt Myco and Honey, Liquid Karma, a little SuperThrive and a little bit of CalMag when needed! Hope everyone's holiday season is going as well as mine, cheers!!

2011 12 26 145712   Copy
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

nice i was wondering how long have they been veging for as im running
the BBBC also with the lemon g13 (ohio cut) i just transplanted 4dys ago your look like a month veg just wondering healthy plants by the way

I

ImporteXBUILT

Thanks, DG! I planted them on the 8th, so roughly 1 month and 2.5 weeks in veg.

I

ImporteXBUILT

Having a wilting problem with one of the CK plants. The temp, humidity and all that are in good order. I'm not overwatering it, but yet a day after I water it's the lightest pot out of the group. Could it be rootbound?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That cataract can put out some fire. Here is mine at about 6-7 weeks

Cataract Kush 1
Cataract Kush 2
Top Bottom