Og Fire / White Fire (question)

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

Hey Farm.

Wondering if anyone has experience with OG Fire seeds that will with consistency produce a lemoney pledge odor and flavor. The OG kush has lemony citrus flavor but the OG Fire is sublty diferent. Some OG fire are leaning towards typical kush (earthy). The last thing i want when I'm growing OG Fire is earthy weed, nope! I will post some pics of the bud structure that I know gives the distinct lemon flavor. Also the resin glands and calyx growth is very distinctive not like typical kush that are big coarse and bushy... it's very compact small calyx's with much more oily resin glands... Some other things i should point out about the pheno I'm talking about.. the stem structure is different when dried its more like a beige wood color,, it's very sativa leaning reminds me of the Super Sativa Seed Club skunk lines.

Some pics of the desired pheno:
White fire og

Og fire  white fire question 4

Fire og 22

White fire yes

Here's examples of what I'm NOT looking for... i know these are beautiful buds but i can see the earthyness in them can you lol?? both are OG Fire or white fire
White fire kush

White fire kush 2

to me the batch pictured here could easily be earthy lemon mix.. A good White fire kush should be straight lemons.
White fire og no

any suggestion on a seed company or breeder that has a real lemon OG fire?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All those buds look fire! Is the earthy you de scribe a pepper smell or flavor? I could never agree what earthy is , I hope you don't mean dirt? Anyhow good luck with your hunt for the lemon og you search
Hey Farm.

Wondering if anyone has experience with OG Fire seeds that will with consistency produce a lemoney pledge odor and flavor. The OG kush has lemony citrus flavor but the OG Fire is sublty diferent. Some OG fire are leaning towards typical kush (earthy). The last thing i want when I'm growing OG Fire is earthy weed, nope! I will post some pics of the bud structure that I know gives the distinct lemon flavor. Also the resin glands and calyx growth is very distinctive not like typical kush that are big coarse and bushy... it's very compact small calyx's with much more oily resin glands... Some other things i should point out about the pheno I'm talking about.. the stem structure is different when dried its more like a beige wood color,, it's very sativa leaning reminds me of the Super Sativa Seed Club skunk lines.

View attachment 456250
View attachment 456253
View attachment 456254
View attachment 456255

Here's examples of what I'm NOT looking for... i know these are beautiful buds but i can see the earthyness in them can you lol?? both are OG Fire or white fire
View attachment 456251
View attachment 456252

to me the batch pictured here could easily be earthy lemon mix.. A good White fire kush should be straight lemons.
View attachment 456256

canadaseed

canadaseed

the earthy to me is the suble smell of peat moss i find is present in most kush. i find it to be the overlying aroma whereas the citrus flowery skunky smells are signature aromas and tastes but they are imo equally match with the earthy flavor. i guess another way i can describe it is after taking a nice bong hit of kush on a clean bong there's always this kinda 'taste' hard to pin point but it lasts for like 2 seconds and then its gone.. i always get the taste in the back of my throat and up my nose. I find that to be true with pretty much all kush strains i've tried. I had some Hindu kush once that literally smelled and tasted exactly like peat moss. I guess trying to put it into words is hard but maybe the kush originating from afghanistan is the reason. Now that I am thinking of it more the soil must be largely silica over there...

Thanks for your good luck wish in my hunt hopefully I find a good selection of seeds. gonna look through some more threads on here.

Natural

Natural

Out of the 5 I popped..I did find one that was straight lemon..almost "lemon clean" if that makes any sense. It got beat out by the one that was lemon pinesol earthy as my keeper..the straight lemon tasing one was not as potent..more of a daytime buzz. So, those phenos are in there if you want to search them out.

canadaseed

canadaseed

Out of the 5 I popped..I did find one that was straight lemon..almost "lemon clean" if that makes any sense. It got beat out by the one that was lemon pinesol earthy as my keeper..the straight lemon tasing one was not as potent..more of a daytime buzz. So, those phenos are in there if you want to search them out.
awesome thx for the info man... i'm certainly looking for the lemon clean daytime smoke. What seed company did you buy them from?

Natural

Natural

Very nice!!! that's pretty much exactly the style of bud i'm looking for awesome! thx will read ur pm.

So the lemon one looked very similar to this one..more floppy maybe a little bit lighter green and some lighter colored hairs on the finished buds.
..and for posterity sake..that 3rd pix shown does not have pm..that's cap's foliar pack..was fighting a nasty gnat population mid-flower, after risking them to a bag of Root's soil. tsk tsk

Natural

Natural

the straight lemon one looked very close to your 6th pix

canadaseed

canadaseed

yaa i know what u mean by floppy and lighter green.. the leafs are very light green and also thin but also the vegetable material is very flat.. leaf to bud ratio is extremely low. I might find what im looking for with OGRaskals.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Farm.

View attachment 456250
View attachment 456253
View attachment 456254
View attachment 456255

View attachment 456251
View attachment 456252

View attachment 456256

The first picture you posted of what your not looking for I actually grew. Took that picture back in 2010 I believe. It's a fire og hybrid. It's OGRs fire og x bubba kush. That pheno I had for a long time a was pretty lemon fuel with a backend of bubba kush. It was an awesome pheno find.
Downloadfile 3

Downloadfile 4

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
haha that's awesome those are your pics!!! it's very nice weed just covered in trichs. crossed with bubba looks like very potent smoke
It's really a crap shoot when it comes to looking for a lemony og from seed. Iv came across some kill pheno finds from golden lion genetics, ogr, divine genetics... just to list a few. Real hard to say there's a company that every og seed your gonna pop will have the lemon to it. Just kinda have to pop a ton and keep for exactly what you want. It's really a numbers game in the world of og in seed form.
Good luck on your hunt my friend

canadaseed

canadaseed

for sure!! thx for ur reply, im gonna try and read some grow reports on people who grew the pheno im talking about.. looking for similarities of descriptions. I have a small space to work with so when popping max i can do is 15 at a time then 5 will make it to flower. that's all i can do for now.. but it's better that nothing.. if i can identify the pheno im looking for lets say before or a few weeks into flower that's okay.. I can flower about 10 then some would have 'put down' to finish the grow properly. technically speaking because i only have 800W of light. i guess that leaves me at doing reading gotta note down the traits.

Top Bottom