OG fire x blue moonshine report

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Well I finished these amazing gentics..first off my camera is not working from being left in my car in -temps so I'll get pics very soon . The smell is lemon/creamy/fuel/funk and the taste is dead on with the smell.they finished in 60+ days and are in the curing jars right now ..Everyday they get a little sweeter in the smell but not the taste..when I started to flush them the purple from the blue side started to show so they have a nice purple tint to them..the high is a creeper but when it fully set's in you can't move just a full body high with a little head , very clear and plesent.I'll get pics up ASAP and update on the cure

B

BrotherBud

What's up dude, I'm glad to see a report on this strain. I bought a pack of these at auction myself.
Peace.

O

organickat

I'll get the pics up soon ..they look like fire with tint of purple to them

B

BrotherBud

What were your 'methods' my brotha? Soil, hydro? I was planning on running mine in coco coir.
Peace

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love to grow some of these, at least I'm lucky enough to have OGRs
Purple Urkle x Blue Moonshine in the stash... Looking forward to the pics! thanks

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Right on Organickat...good to hear someone else enjoys this cross as much as me!

B

BrotherBud

Sounds good OrganicKat, I've currently got Fire x Bubblegum(2 very diff phenos), White x Bubblegum(very stinky) and Fire x Whites(babies) all in veg now. How much stretch did you get? How many phenos? Luv to see the pics!
PEACE.

O

organickat

I got 3 great females out of 5 popped but I only kept #2.all of them had a lemon smell but #2 was the clear winner and she had a great high to boot.all of them was squat no side branching and yeilded almost a zip with less then a month veg and alittle supercropping

B

BrotherBud

Sounds good man. Did you keep clones or make seeds of her?
Peace

O

organickat

yeah i have mother #2 and she'e veg nicely just starting to train her supercropping/bending ect..I cant wait to get round 2 under way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom