OG fire X the white = clone only X clone only?

• Thread starter frostymcfailure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

So its been said by whoever first started talking about the white its a clone only & OG kush is clone only as well for the most part. OG kush X the white implies OG female X white male but i didnt know their was a white male.

Is the white a male clone only or something?

Z

ziggy1

I think it is the fire female clone that was hit with pollen from a reversed white clone

R

Rolln J

just got my pack today - they are fem'd seeds, so either the white or the fire was reversed...

B

bobpeto

The proper way to list crosses is to list the female first and the male second.

So i would say it is a reversed white clone for sure, yes these are fem seeds.

Bob

R

Rolln J

The proper way to list crosses is to list the female first and the male second.

So i would say it is a reversed white clone for sure, yes these are fem seeds.

Bob

<smacks head> D'oh

B

bobpeto

No worries Roll'n.....Ive seen a bunch of your posts on here and they are always spot on.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Bob

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah rollin j i s usually right. And yes it is the white cloned that got reversed if not we would of had fire og s1's by now.

Illmind

Illmind

yea thats how you list em it's clone only 'fire og' fem with i believe a chemically induced clone only 'the white' male. could be wrong ive seen ppl totally chemically reverse a clone only female to all male pollen sacks. and it seems as long as fem plant isnt stressed and neither herm prone u get great results as for what ive seen. dunno raskals methods so dont quote me. just cause the names white fire dont mean shit plus it sounds a lil better than fire white or does it?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Were Elites White X fire , and White X fire X White cross's made same way???
S1's?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Well your not getting an answer to that ? Any time soon. Elites is gonna be gone for a long time and everyone else can only speculate...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Elite never had fire x white as he didnt have the clone, the other one you mentioned simply used what he found in ogs beans, so f2s really using a fire dominant male. Ogs are the only real ones.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well your not getting an answer to that ? Any time soon. Elites is gonna be gone for a long time and everyone else can only speculate...

I was his head tester til it was proven to me that he was a con artist, I've got the original tester batch of that and about 3 other crosses he did with it. But anyway, enough of elite, its ogs thread, His are the ones you want, just trying to save some confussion.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Such a touchy subject i see , Make's asking questions kinda scary lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom