OG GOdfather has arrived!

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Well here she is after 2 days under the dirt shes up. She has dropped the helmet and is ready for battle! This is a very unique strain EXTREMELY INDICA dominate (91 OG x (pre-98 Bubba x Kens original GDP)...got 10 beans but only cracked 5 at first...should be interesting to say the least. keep an eye out for this beauty, shes a reallllll head turner...and CRUSHER!.

Og godfather
G

goleboy

Big Sexy...and PURPLE!

here she is yesterday. Purple second set of leaves and trichomes on the 2 starter leaves. she is very gigorous and has lots of established roots already...picks from today coming asap. no one is inerested though it seems :-( thats ok shes gonna make me happy. and so are these corleones and bubba bx2 im droppin tonight also.

God
G

goleboy

Even More pics. Her smaller sister is extremely purple new growth and tons of trichs on the first leasev...sorry for cell phone pics..working on better camera

God2
G

goleboy

YAY! we have a viewer! its not just gonna be me in this jungle of purple goodness...this is nice to see. get ready for daily updates as i get work AND PLAY at the same location...got some poison OG beans cracked and a lone Purple Bubba seed from some super knarley flowers. should be killer. thanks for stoppin bye baybee

G

goleboy

Beans and Buckets...who needs some beans?...I got some buckets :-)

get ready to hold on for a reallllll fun ride too. got lots of room to play . heres a shot of half the bucket space we workin with. and some cali beans ;-). we rolling 8kw digilux bulbs w quamtum ballasts. room is getting a redo after this cycle. but it sure is fun to play around in. Currently have some Bubba kush (cali connect cut from swerve) DPD (double purple doja rom Subcool) some GDPs and some Oddyssey kushs which are short stalky and stanky!. :banana1sv6:

And some SUPER kill CO2 extract SOUR OG wax that has been aged and processed...its phenominal (looks like a dead Mr hanky!)

Caliconnect
Buckets
Hanky
G

goleboy

Odyssey Kush momma

This momma is super short super stout...and super dank smelling. She is just vegging away next to her sisters waiting on some new roomates! thanks 420 your got seat #2 and some rep comin at u! thanks for the support. keep it green !

Odd
G

goleboy

and a lovely shade of green she is...the color of MOOOOONEY!

joeca1i

joeca1i

dang ,your already seeing trich'z and purple, on those seedlingz.

G

goleboy

yes...seedlings produce the trichs to help prevent transpiration while they build their root systems, and the purple is purely genetics, veg room stays a constant 76 and 50% humidity. got some killer macros from the microscope ima upload...rediculous looking.

G

goleboy

Flowering Oddessy, 12/12 on 11/6 and just showing preflowers

here is the oddessys clones flowering and just showing preflowers. short stout and stinky.

Odd
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I'm drooling over your arsenal of beans. You got some work ahead of you but its gonna be damn fun. Can't wait to watch!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

here is the oddessys clones flowering and just showing preflowers. short stout and stinky.

those look really nice mangggg cant wait to see these flower.... helll yeah lets get it ooooounn:party0023:

B

biggun4me

When I grow up I wanna try a bunch of different beans to pop... I am subed and ready to learn something.. Peace

G

goleboy

UPDATE! SHit is poppin OFF! and a couple friends of the godfather stopped by!

well it was anice morning to roll into work...the Godfather seedlings got a couple sisters just waking up from their dirt naps :damnhippie: the one OG godfather seedling is showing LOTS of purple on the new growth and the DJ Short Blueberry momma i have is looking exceptional today, her flowers are of the finest rotting blueberry we could find. The small is an original purple kush. gifted from a close friend.

Baby
Baby2
DJ2
DJ
Buckets
PK
M

makingmoves84

nice thread i also have no viewers so i havnt been putting pics up but yours look great

G

goleboy

UPdate! Looking nice around these parts

heres the two OG Godfather seedlings finally getting some leaves out. You can see the purple on the stouter one. also got a Bubba Bx2 bean poking her head out :party0042: flower room pics in a few when lights kick on.

G

goleboy

Flower Room is gettin Funkaaay!

here is the pics of the flower room. the taller side is some GDPs we vegged for a good 4 weeks. lots of stretch but they have stopped it seems. the shorter side is the Bubbas and oddysseys and one AK47 loner runt but she gots a look about her...

Latest posts

Top Bottom