OG Kush @ 56 days

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Wifi isnt the only strain that packs on trichs like that. Shit looks killer, whatever it is. Drop some more pics when you get a minute. Thanks for sharing SuperOG

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Og all day!! One way to findout!!!!! Tester nuggets!!!! Yep, that would be the right thing to do! Lol!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey guys, I had the same reaction as some of you she looks amazing. The pics dont even show her real beauty. Now if she is wifi or raskal gear I have no idea. The old homie says she OG then shes OG I dont question his word. All I do know is she smell likes pencil erasers and high octane gasoline lol.

Venom818

Venom818

Hey guys, I had the same reaction as some of you she looks amazing. The pics dont even show her real beauty. Now if she is wifi or raskal gear I have no idea. The old homie says she OG then shes OG I dont question his word. All I do know is she smell likes pencil erasers and high octane gasoline lol.

Lol were doubting its og im sure it is just looks like og dom whitefire pheno is all.Looks dank nice job

P

paulycali

Whatever OG it is, it's looks proper to me. Great work on her and great work with the old man keeping her around. She's a beauty!

C

Compost

Wow. Proper! Respect. I can't say enough good things! What nutes and additives you running? Thx

B

Bluesuade

It is dank super, check out og dmc's wifi there very similar looking

Peace

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea, the way the leaves are kinda twisting up with frost makes it look like some WhiteFire.. Could be some different OG but sure does have that WhiteFire look to her.Either way it looks BOMB... ~ODB~

Top Bottom