Og Kush And Pandora Going On 90 Days Of Bloom. Still Clear Trichomes.

• Thread starter Byros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Byros

I've got my first AFs in bloom. OG Kush and Pandora. Both have been in bloom for about 90 Days. I'm waiting for the trichs to turn milky, opaque or amber. The leaves look like they're dying. But, the trichs still look pretty clear to me.

I am in a very sunny and somewhat humid climate. I'm a newbie home grower and am finding that I much prefer the regular kind of cannabis seed. The AFs aren't near as productive. They are also less potent from what I've read and heard from others. The bud that I've sampled off of the Pandora are covered in trichomes and has a WONDERFUL taste. A very nice smoke. However, I don't feel much of an effect from it.

Anyway, any advice on how long to leave these in bloom before I harvest. I just want to make sure I am not letting them go too long. Thanks.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Sounds like something that happens with autoflower...once they start they just don't stop!

You'll be better off finding quality seeds next time

B

Byros

Thanks for the feedback. I need it. However, these seeds are straight from Nirvana. The OG Kush is straight from Humbolt. I believe it has more to do with: a) They are both AF. b) The days are still getting longer. Maybe it's confused. It all looks great, loaded with trichomes. It's just not mature yet. I know outdoor plants in general take longer in bloom than they do indoor. But, I read 80 days max. somewhere and I am going on 90. Thus my concern. Thanks.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Is this outdoor. ?? What happens around here in northern Cali is if you put out clones in early April they will start to flower until about mid May. Then they will start getting more sunlight and longer days and start to grow instead of finishing to flower.

B

Byros

I think like you do on this. I am in Hawaii and, though they are outdoors and shaded in the early AM, they like it in that sun. I tried an indoor grow but I believe my lights were not strong enough and I just couldn't get a decent crop. Growing outdoors here is a 10 fold improvement over my indoor grow. I wish I could use some lights at times, especially with these AFs. Without the extra lighting, I only get a month of veg and then they bloom. It just doesn't give much time to develop the plant structure for a generous harvest. Thanks for sharing.

B

Byros

Thanks. I wish I did have some good lights and the room to use them in. But, the size of our apartment and the cost for some good lights are both in the way right now. Someday. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate everyone's feedback. Aloha !

B

bigjim01

Thanks. I wish I did have some good lights and the room to use them in. But, the size of our apartment and the cost for some good lights are both in the way right now. Someday. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate everyone's feedback. Aloha !

B

bigjim01

I grew six-6 foot plants. strawberry cough from seed. my 3rd grow. started in Dec. in so cal. This time around I had the plants in a big tent with about 32 cfl's. (maybe 100 watts each), 4 1/2 months in and all look great, except hermie I found. Took "her" out, quarantined and flushed for a couple days. Pulled, dried for just 4 days and insanely good high with mostly clear trichomes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom