OG Kush and Purple Sensi Star. New Brand of Coco!!!!

• Thread starter breeder209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

breeder209

Here is a small test I am doing with a new brand of Coco. Its called Dutchman by Sanctuary Soil. They also have another mix called Big City Hydro it is Coco, perlite, and lava rock. My plants are loving and the price was right. These have been going for 5 days and will go 9 more days in grow, than flip to 12/12. The left 8 are Purple sensi star in the Dutchman, and 8 Og on the right are in the Big City Hydro. There website is Sanctuarysoil.com they also have a really nice soil product.
Og kush and purple sensi star new brand of coco 2

Dutchman

M

MegaYielder420

Thanks for the heads up homie! I really like the sound of the big city. I am going to look into to it. Thanks for spreading the word. Hope everything turns out great for you. I ama big OG fan and I can only imagine that purple sensi. Flame! Happy Growing.

MEGA

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Did you have to rinse it first? If so, what was the ppm coming out?

Thanks

djstiks

djstiks

i'm using their coco and my ladies are loving it. 56.6l per bag.

M

mrduke

just picked some of that up myself, they didnt have the big city but im making my own chow mix out of it anyway. Also was able to score some killer SFV og clones from a oldtimer he's had these for probably 8 years and there an origanal straight from the valley where OG was born. I frickin stocked for what lies ahead.

soaringfast

soaringfast

OG was not born in the valley hence Ocean Grown not valley grown.

Im using the Dutchman pure Coco.

soaringfast

soaringfast

These were grown in Dutchman. I did not rinse it and I never water to run off. I flush the last 2 weeks with a mild solution.

IMG 1146
Top Bottom