OG Kush at 39 days in Coco

• Thread starter Norton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norton

Hi, it was time for this newb to post a pic. I started the plants before joining here , so this Kush is now 39 days. The other 2 are behind by some way, due to weird delay in tap root and germ.

She's been LST'd and is growing in buffered Pro 7 Jiffy Coco, with nothing but 1 part Mega Crop. No problems so far, although she's quite a shortie.

27th mar

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi, it was time for this newb to post a pic. I started the plants before joining here , so this Kush is now 39 days. The other 2 are behind by some way, due to weird delay in tap root and germ.

She's been LST'd and is growing in buffered Pro 7 Jiffy Coco, with nothing but 1 part Mega Crop. No problems so far, although she's quite a shortie.

View attachment 2141045
OG kush always intrigued me, I have seeds but too much else to grow. Looks pretty good so far✌

K

Krystinmadviv3164

Hey bro what’s goin on? I’m about 5 to 6 weeks in on my plants although I’m not exactly sure the age since I didn’t record it mentally when I planted the seeds. Anyway I’m about time I need to start Lst training and it’s been recommended soon and I am new at this and have no idea what it is how to do it without killing my plants or anything. I’m coming for help dude. Can you shoot some advice my way on the subject or what???

N

Norton

You would get the best advice from any of the seasoned growers on here, of which i'm not one m8. Soz !

Top Bottom