Og kush autoflower at 8 weeks

• Thread starter JLC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JLC

Here is my og kush auto flowers at just gone 8 weeks under 400w sodium and using biogreen nutrients it's my first time what's your opinions
20220218_214719.jpg
Og kush autoflower at 8 weeks 2

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Looks great to me….my only advice is to totally ignore your breeder’s timeline and let the buds get totally ripe before focusing on trichomes. That means no white hairs….none.
Many plants will throw off a second wave of them and this will really fatten up your buds and add some heft.
I would keep feeding and my guess is you’ve got a solid month minimum….but they look great from what I can tell.

Reactions: JLC
J

JLC

Looks great to me….my only advice is to totally ignore your breeder’s timeline and let the buds get totally ripe before focusing on trichomes. That means no white hairs….none.
Many plants will throw off a second wave of them and this will really fatten up your buds and add some heft.
I would keep feeding and my guess is you’ve got a solid month minimum….but they look great from what I can tell.
Thank you for your information

Kevuk

Kevuk

Og is usually lanky with a lot of stretch and buds stacked like in your second pic.

The showboat I’ve got on has a og frame. If I hadn’t scrogged I’d be screwed.
E2545AEC AAC0 496F AFCD 3504621DEDB4

52729335 FF74 4353 BE56 3F9AD9C6DDB2

Reactions: JLC
Top Bottom