OG Kush bagseed

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Grew out this OG kush from a seed i found.

Strong diesel smell accompanied with a bottle of pinesol.
Incredibly strong, i always leave half my joint cuz i can never finish a spliff of this herb. Leaves you breathless on the exhale and too big of a hitwill just torment your lungs. Stinks up the whole house when i open the jar.
The taste is mostly piney hash with hints of fuel

One good hit off the bong and ill get a sick head rush and have me feeling dazed for a couple minutes. This herb is super potent. I have smoked herb that looked totally white, riddled in trichs and dont get me as high as this. Great sativa high not for bedtime lol.

D_OG.JPG

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sounds like some good stuff but never had a sativa high before from OG Kush.

J

jayrock

Jeezer nice looking buds bro.

markscastle how have you been bro? Havent gotten to chat with you for a long while. I have your strains flowering now. Got to say the tokxsq is looking like some real fire bro. Hit me up sometime maybe we can catch up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
really???? what kind of OG kush are you smoking?

Original OG Kush and Banana OG Kush (pheno of Origanal OG Kush) Both are very indica in growth and stone.Got the OG Kush from origkid and didn`t grow them until I kept hearing from people about OG being so good.They sat in my `in box` for a long time.I`ve had others but never felt any sativa infuence in any of them. Most were very good smoke however.There are so many strains with OG Kush in them now it`s incredible,just wait and see next we`ll see Hagis OG Kush!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Jeezer nice looking buds bro.

markscastle how have you been bro? Havent gotten to chat with you for a long while. I have your strains flowering now. Got to say the tokxsq is looking like some real fire bro. Hit me up sometime maybe we can catch up.

You got any pics of my stuff going on post em in a grow report Bro! Seems nobody ever does any Grow reports! Seen a few smoke reports including one at TY mag but very few pics and no real grow reports.Feel free to PM me!

J

jayrock

Mark I do bro but being new here I cant pm or post pics. I have banana, tokxsq pre 98 and sour banana all at day 19 now. You still got my email? I only have your gmail

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mark I do bro but being new here I cant pm or post pics. I have banana, tokxsq pre 98 and sour banana all at day 19 now. You still got my email? I only have your gmail

It`s hushmail and got your post but having problems replying with hushmail after using spybot to clean up my computer.Some kind of engine not working or something.

J

jayrock

It`s hushmail and got your post but having problems replying with hushmail after using spybot to clean up my computer.Some kind of engine not working or something.

If you got my email just hit me back sometime wouldnt mind chatting with ya for a few. Gotta say man you got some damn fine genetics. The ones I have popped are doing very well. I finally understand the banana being a pheno of og. Those are old seeds arent they? so the original og you have are really the chem91x(lemon thaix old world paki kush) which is true original og kush?

Latest posts

Top Bottom