og kush bx1?

• Thread starter woolyhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woolyhead

just had a nice suprise,received Agent Orange in the post this morning(Thankyou Logic)with a little note to say only 9 seeds instead of 10 must of miscounted while stoned so heres 3 og kush bx1 to say sorry.Yer no worries mate,nice one,cheers! Has anyone got any info on these,are they fem,flowering times ect..?Cheers Wooly:unsure:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The OG Kush Bx1 is from the kryptonite crew...ill let them come and answer :)

W

woolyhead

Ok cheers,just goes to show you check your products before you send them out,nice one i'll come again:)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeah i always double check what im sending out...as we are stoners and make mistakes.

I counted the beans and i was like fuck theres only 9 and theres ment to be 10....so i throw you in 3 og kush bx1 beans to say sorry hope you get a nice female from them

W

woolyhead

what does bx1 mean?noticed a few strains with bx1 on them

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
That's a very nice gift!

And, indeed bx = backcrossed...

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
The OGKBX1 is from Swerve.....He's part of Kryptonite Seeds.....

The OGK (OGKush)(San-Fernando-valley)is a highly potent cutting discovered in Cali(or close) and is very popular on the west coast if you can find it.....
It was crossed to Afghani#1 and then the resulting seed grown out...A male plant was selected to Backcross to the original OGK mother plant....OGKBX1...

You should find some nice plants although the more you grow the better the selection....You should still have some dynamite smoke......Enjoy!!

Take care ................................CC

Top Bottom