OG kush (clone) almost 8 weeks in.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

10 weeks update

Almost done.. Another week or so to go.. Enjoy!

:smiley_joint:

IMG 1156
IMG 1158
IMG 1159
IMG 1160
IMG 1161
IMG 1162
IMG 1163
IMG 1166
IMG 1167
dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Shit after seein that I had to go change my draws nice F-in job bro

R

Rolln J

that is some dank ass OG - very nicely done - i love the smell of OG on the vine right before harvest!

you have the patience of a saint if your going another week plus - either that or you like not being able to get up from the couch!

either way enjoy!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Stellar job bro, whatever cut that is you rocked it! and RJs right that OG is gonna have some serious couch lock effect if u let it go that long, just how I like it... :smiley_joint:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks again fellas.. Yep, I'm shooting for couch lock effects with this batch.. Waiting for the amber trichs to dominate..

R

Rolln J

yeah i can see only a few amber tricsh in your closeups - though they are full on cloudy - miss having og in my jar - lol

W

westsworld

that is one of the nicest looking plants ive seen!! gonna have to try an og out on my next run. which do you guys think is the best to start off with? have ran exodus cheese for a while but want to try something diff. gets a bit samey after a while. still very very nice compared to most others just feel like a change is in order. gotta keep a mother though!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damm!!.. UG that shits off the hook, talk about dialed in, that looks like raskels OG if u ask me, but done like it should be done, nice fucking job bro, hope u enjoy the fruits of ur labor :420: :icon_dizzy:.

S

starstar

Sweet nugs. Looks like the Tahoe cut. I know it floating around Nor-Cal. did you get it in Cali? Either way, they look happy and chunky. Congrats and enjoy you lucky bastard!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Looks beautiful...love how thick and dank it is. I see that you LST'd it too, right?

darksideX

darksideX

that is some straight bangin' badass og brah..pure fire..
awesome job man..i'm droolin' dude..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Harvest shots (77 dayz)

Thanks to all.. Here are some harvest shots, sorry for some of the blurry pics. I've been token on a sample batch and it is very tasty:smiley_joint: every day it get danker and danker. I ended up pollinating 1 plant with an Alien Dog (Cali connect) Male.. I chose the shortest male with a nice structure and stink, will pass the beans to a few homies and hope to find some keepers.. Big ups to all the farmers out there! I'll try to snap some dry shots soon.. Peace Out! :joint:

Picture 367
Picture 368
Picture 373
Picture 377
Picture 378
Picture 379
Picture 380
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I have OG Kush about to harvest but it seems as if they keep getting bigger and bigger , swelling and swelling, no complaints here but they dont look like they are ripening at all and I am at 7 weeks , whats up with this OG is it possibly a 10 week strain

J

JeffSpicoli

very nice!!! post up some dry nug shots when you got them?

S

Swerve

looks like some dank ass hells angel og to me... great job on it

Top Bottom