Og Kush Fan Is Tired Of Smoking The Same Thing! <recommendations?>

• Thread starter MeJuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

I been loving OG Kush for years and I love many variants of it. I recently picked up Triangle Kush the stretchy low yielding Triangle Kush that stinks like dank even in veg. I am over the moon with this strain it is a little hard to grow but it is healthier in the flower room than any OG Kush ever and it smells really nice. I have different high producing mimics like Kush Dream and I also grow a ton of Sour Diesel original cut.

Anyone know of any collectives within a few hours of Northern California that has a strain like Triangle Kush clones? I haven't had the best luck ordering seeds I love finding the cutting then mass producing it. I need to get back SFV OG Kush also it was one of my favorites I lost years back.

F

friend

Haborside out of Oakland, you can follow there menu on twitter,Mf , Dhn, seem to have quality clones, probably one the the best kushs i have grown Sfv from Dhn was from Haborside, I diffently want to grow the triangle.
Just a suggestion if you can start cloning. It has probably been the best methods of growing, since I have started growing cannabis .
May the:fire:be with you

F

friend

Just do me a favor, don't buy all 99 triangles:banghead: save one for me :happy:

MeJuana

MeJuana

No I love OG strains or Kush strains I am in search of different variants of that type of smoke. I do like other things too but I take them as they come. Unless it is super hyped then I am really interested to try it at least no matter the lineage

MeJuana

MeJuana

Barneys has that critical kush that is fire and funky. Super strong but it's a night night strain.
100% Indica yeah that's a heavy stonedness :) That's the funny thing about kush it can mean Sativa dominant or Indica dominant or just 100% Indica. But I never seen a 100% Sativa kush that I remember.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

100% Indica yeah that's a heavy stonedness :) That's the funny thing about kush it can mean Sativa dominant or Indica dominant or just 100% Indica. But I never seen a 100% Sativa kush that I remember.
It's got a couple different phenos but the one I grew was ko bud. Smoke, take a nap, wake up and repeat process lol. Great for getting to sleep.

MeJuana

MeJuana

By the way I was stoned when I wrote what I was searching for above. I want something that replaces OG Kush for awhile in my daily smoking it has to have that smack to the face and the body effect at the same time. Like this Triangle Kush strain I found it smells deliciously dank kind of like OG Kush but different. I already have that one what others are friggin awesome og earthy dankness

F

friend

By the way I was stoned when I wrote what I was searching for above. I want something that replaces OG Kush for awhile in my daily smoking it has to have that smack to the face and the body effect at the same time. Like this Triangle Kush strain I found it smells deliciously dank kind of like OG Kush but different. I already have that one what others are friggin awesome og earthy dankness
Pre98Bubba for the win. :fire:

Top Bottom