OG KUSH (ID this cutting)

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I got this cut a while back and was wondering if anyone can ID this lady. 43 days in.. Just recovering from a flush, frost & smell is starting to kick in.. This is one of the victims of the chemdd herm/ pollination. about 3-4 weeks to go.:afroweed:

Picture 016
T

tophmaster

looks fire svf is my closest guess u gotta get swerve and ograskal on this one to get a better id

CBF

CBF

Supporter
looks like some skunk bud, lol

id this cut, not hardly bro.

aka

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
na that aint SFV imo.. Looks dank tho. where did ya get the cut or beans:)
:passingjoint:

GTD

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

It was a cutting i received from the homie, I think he got it from the OC area and was told this cut has been around for a long time.. I was hoping someone would recognize this girl.. It is OG tho for sure.. This is my first time with any OG and & can't really tell the difference between the many cuttings out there..

A

Asiatica

Im not an OG expert but it doesnt look like its from the Og fam.

What week of flower are you in?

OG family has a different flower structure I believe, densely stacked calyxs and a darker green hue with the fan leaves/smaller inner bud site leaves (I cant believe I forgot what those smaller leaves are called, stoner/grower help desk please?!?!) forming a cluster of sorts around bud sites.

What does the plant "smell" like?

Swerve or OGR would be able to get some good guesses.

Here is a quote from you......
"It is OG tho for sure.. This is my first time with any OG and & can't really tell the difference between the many cuttings out there.."

How do you know it is OG for sure?
Especially if this is your first time with "any OG"?

Not trying to burst your bubble brother just want to get the right answer for you.

Please give us more information so that we can id whatever it is you are growing.

Peace and positive vibes.
:smiley_joint:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Im not an OG expert but it doesnt look like its from the Og fam.

What week of flower are you in?

OG family has a different flower structure I believe, densely stacked calyxs and a darker green hue with the fan leaves/smaller inner bud site leaves (I cant believe I forgot what those smaller leaves are called, stoner/grower help desk please?!?!) forming a cluster of sorts around bud sites.

What does the plant "smell" like?

Swerve or OGR would be able to get some good guesses.

Here is a quote from you......
"It is OG tho for sure.. This is my first time with any OG and & can't really tell the difference between the many cuttings out there.."

How do you know it is OG for sure?
Especially if this is your first time with "any OG"?

Not trying to burst your bubble brother just want to get the right answer for you.

Please give us more information so that we can id whatever it is you are growing.

:smiley_joint:

What up bro, the pics was taken at around 40 days, it is pretty early.. I know its OG because thats pretty much what I smoke all day long with the sours/bubbas. And it already smells just like I broke up a NUG of OG (lemony pinesol smell) (even in veg the pre flowers smell just like OG) The pic was from the fatest bud and close up, but I tell you all the nugs grow like baby shit balls & are very dense (but are getting fat now) and starting to fill in & is a very linky plant with the classic purple stems.. Keep in mind that the plant was flushed a few weeks ago and is starting to loose nitrogen so thats why it looks pale + the lights were on when the pic was taking.. The plants in veg are a solid dark green color with mostly 5 leaf set and lanky as fuck & smell like OG.. It took me a while to source this cut and Im pretty sure its a legit cut but not sure which one.. :smiley_joint:

A

Asiatica

Gotcha mang. Good shit on the reply.

Ok.
Proper.
In that case....my .02......it looks like SFV or 818.

Post more pics, maybe a full or half plant shot.
Some leaves would be kool also.

:character0050:

D

D9420

if it has a strong lemony dank smell its possible that its the SFV OGK. but pics of the entire plant would help us ID it better. im just guessing by the scent you described and the fact you said it was lanky. the clone only SFV i seen is a low yielding lanky plant with killer lemony buds:smiley_joint:

F

Fear

Your first time with OG? Oh boy you are gonna love her. I tried to pollinate my OG myself I loved her so, if ya know what I mean Hehe. I was trying to have little fearog babies. I can't tell but who am I?

J

JeffSpicoli

got any fulll plant pics? To me it almost looks more Chem than OG... But its so hard to tell, different enviroments, blah blah blah...

T

tophmaster

haha so fear. when is the new fear og cross commin out? some scary stanky babys

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

THanks to all.. Here is a clear full plant shot in veg.. This is about the only plant I seen that shoots out three sets of leafs for a long time, After vegin for 5 months + & many cuttings taken off it finally started to grow a set of 5 leafs. The one on the right is the mom..:damnhippie:

Picture 025
J

JeffSpicoli

that definitely looks like og in those veg pics. Who knows which cutting, i wouldnt stress it... I think just calling it og is good enough :)

A

Asiatica

I agree with JSpicoli.
It does look like an OG cut from the pictures you posted.
Good shit brother, you are gonna be golden in a couple weeds...I mean weeks.:icon_dizzy:

Peace and most positive vibes.:character0050:

O

OGkushsmoker

sorta looks like the larry cut could be but im not to sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom